Wake up call part two

S m u t, not very extreme tho
Romans P.O.V
I walked into the kitchen downstairs after what Virgil did, trying to plan on how I would get him back. I knew I was going to lead him on just until he gets so hard it hurts, then leave him hanging, but I need to make myself... sexy. I continued thinking as I started making eggs for the both of us, setting the eggs on two plates for us when they finished. I walked out of the kitchen and handed him one plate while I sat with the other, making sure to do it in the most attractive way possible. I had my legs spread slightly, my shorts riding up my thigh. I felt Virgil starring at me, and I could tell he was blushing madly. I ignored it as I ate my breakfast, finishing right as he did and stood up to grab our plates. I held my hand out.
"I'll take the dishes, I need to get something anyway." He smiled softly and handed me his plate. I caught him glance at my shorts for a second before meeting my eyes again.
"Thanks" I walked into the kitchen swaying my hips more than usual. I could feel his eyes burning into my butt as I did so. I put the plates in the sink and walked to the freezer. It was cliche, but bound to work. I grabbed one of the popsicles we had in the back hidden away. They were the multi colored rockets, perfect. I walked back out into the family room and sat down with the un-rapped popsicle and began slowly licking it. I could tell Virgil kept glancing at me. I put my mouth over the tip of it and popped off, licking the tip afterwards. I get Virgil start squirming around on the small couch. I looked over at him acting completely oblivious.
"You okay?" He quickly nodded, holding his hands over his crotch. I could see him blushing deeply. I looked back at the TV and smirked slightly, putting the entire popsicle in my mouth and pulling it back out with a pop. I heard Virgil quietly groan before he grabbed the popsicle out of my hand and put it on the coffee table, not caring if it melted as he knocked me backwards on the couch and pinned my arms above my head. Got him. He leaned in near my ear and growled.
"I know what you're doing Pretty boy~" he started kissing below my ear and slowly trailing kisses down to my neck. I moaned quietly at the action, chills going down my spine after he growled like that. I could feel myself growing hard under him. I bucked my hips into him, making him moan under his breath. He took off his shirt then my own, quickly kissing down my chest. I bucked my hips upwards again, grinding into him. He moved his hands from my arms to my hips, holding them down.
"You fucking tease~" he growled again against my neck. I moaned at the vibrations on my neck, trying to get some sort of frictions.
"No no no, people who tease don't get pleasure~" I suddenly gained back my confidence, flipping us over and pinning his arms above him.
"Oh I'm not done teasing, you teased me plenty this morning and now it's my turn~" he starred, almost glared up at me with his eyes darkened with lust. I trailed soft kissed down his jawline to his neck, suddenly bitting down on his collar bone area, making him whimper and moan. I lightly grazed my hips against his over and over again, making him moan louder each time. He was annoyed at the small amount of friction. I trailed harsh kissed down to his V line where I bit down a bit hard and left a few hickeys. He bucked his hips and arched his back slightly, moaning loudly.
"R-roma- aah~" I chuckled softly.
"Not so confident anymore now are we~" he whimpered and groaned under me, looking completely helpless and flustered with his hands still pinned above his head. I moaned at the sight of him looking like that under me when just a second ago he was more confident than ever.
"God baby you're so hot.." I kissed him passionately, biting his bottom lip as I did so. His moans were muffled by my mouth, sounding more like whines of a child. I moved my hands down to his waist, and his arms instantly went around my neck. I rubbed his boner through his jeans, pushing down and making him squeal and moan. He gasped when I squeezed him, followed by a soft plead for more.
"R-Roman aah pl-please" I kissed him softly, and was about to get off of him and leave him like he did to me but when he spoke again I couldn't resist.
"Oh Jesus Christ Roman I want you, I need you so so bad god I can't stand it anymore~!" I moaned softly as he said that, grinding my hips harshly into his. He squeaked and whined loudly.
"N-not en-enough!"
I smirked and kissed his neck roughly, reaching my hand into his boxers under his jeans and palming him. He groaned at the contact, bucking his hips upwards. I pulled down his jeans and boxers in one movement and started slowly (oh god I hate writing this) stroking his member up and down, squeezing ever so slightly. He moaned loudly and thrusted into my hand.
"R-Roman! Aaah~" he thrusted into my hand roughly, making me pump faster. After a minute or two he arched his back.
"Gaaah I'm cl-close Ro!" I stopped rubbing him, making him whimper loudly at the loss of contact. I got up and off the couch, making him quickly sit up. He looked at me confused.
"W-what?"
"You teased me and left me hanging, now you get to suffer too~" he gasped and sighed loudly.
"Baby you cant just leave me like this!"
"Oh I can and I will." I said as I slipped my shirt back on. He groaned loudly again, putting his shirt and boxers on, not bothering to put the jeans back on.
"I didn't leave you on edge! This isn't faiiir!" He whined like a little kid. I chuckled and walked upstairs.
"I'm gonna go take a shower, see you later love~" he started yelling but I couldn't stop laughing so I didn't hear him.

Maybe next time he won't tease me.

Bonus: Virgil's P.O.V
I whined and shifted uncomfortably in the state Roman left me in. Even though he just heard me moaning loudly as he jacked me off, I didn't want him to hear me do it myself. I waited till the shower started and even then I waited a few extra seconds before I started palming myself. I put my hand on my boxers and pushed down, squeezing slightly. I whimpered and closed my eyes tight, imagining Roman doing this to me. I put my hands in my boxers and rubbed myself softly. I held back from coming so I could keep the feeling longer, teasing myself and imagining Romans hand instead of my own.
"Mmph R-Roman aahhh" I couldn't hold back the moans escaping my mouth as I did so, still forcing myself not to cum. I bucked my hips unintentionally and whined loudly, followed by a loud moan. I got faster and started squeezing more as I continued jacking myself off. I grabbed the couch with my other hand as I felt myself leaking from the tip.
"O-oh g-gaah oh god Roman please keep going aaaah" I didn't hear someone come down the stairs as I continued jacking off, not noticing when Roman sat down right next to me.
"Let me help baby boy~" he moved my hand making me cry out, needing something being this close to the edge. I felt him slip something on me and looked down. I cried out again.
"R-Roman no oh god I can't hold it anymore~!" I whined at the feeling of the cock ring, stopping me from finally coming when I'm this close. Roman took his hand and slowly started repeating the actions I was doing a minute ago.
"I wanna hear you beg for more Baby boy" I whimpered at the voice, a tight knot forming in my stomach.
"Oh god Roman please I need you, I need you so bad!"
"Good, but not enough~" he squeezed my base, making my throw my head back and squeeze my eyes shut.
"I need you so bad Roman I want you to fuck me till I can't walk! daddy please!" I heard Roman moan at the nick name, instantly pushing me backwards as he rammed into me without warning. I moaned loudly, arching my back and squealing. He moaned against my neck, biting down hard. He jacked me off as he roughly thrusted into me. I practically screamed at the feelings.
"Oh god fuck Roman hhhh it feels so good....aaaaah!" He thrusted into me as hard as he could, stopping his other hand but leaving it there. I felt tears leave my eyes at the feelings, and the pain of not being able to cum.
"Baby please let me cum I can't hold it any-aaah! Anymore! You make me feel so good Roman please!" He moaned loudly against me, coming inside of me and making me arch my back. He took off the cockring as I screamed and finally released. He continued thrusting into me, still jacking me off. More tears spilled out of my eyes in pleasure. I flipped us over so I was on top making him pull out of me.
"You gonna top now baby boy~?" I smirked, somehow managing to be confident and dominant when just a minute ago I was a whimpering crying mess beneath him. I pushed myself into him, thrusting hard. He yelped in pain, making me stop and wait. Once he moaned loudly I thrusted into him roughly, moaning at the feeling.
"So tight Ro... aaah you feel so good~" Roman moaned loudly, dragging his nails down my spine.
"F-fuck Virgil! Oh god harder!" I pulled out almost fully and rammed back into him, hitting his prostate instantly.
"I-I'm close!"
"I am too Ro..." he came on both of our chests with a scream and loud moan. I came as I felt him clench around me, yelling his name like he did mine. I pulled out of him and laid down next to him on our wide couch.
"T-that was n-new..." I mumbled quietly against him. He nodded and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close.
"I l-like it"
"Me too..." he kissed my head and cuddled me, making me smile happily.
"I love you Vee..."
"I love you too Roman"

A/n probably my last smut for a while, I'm uncomfortable writing them because people I know read them sometimes and I don't like that, so from now on I don't think I'll write them often, if at all