Prom

Human AU, high school AU Patton is Virgils dad and Logan is Roman's dad. Really fricken cheesy but adorable. Involves Virgil cross dressing, wearing makeup, kinda like trans but not full on. They don't look identical by the way. Virgil and Patton have brown hair and Logan and Roman have purple.
Virgil's P.O.V
I ran around my room searching through every drawer and through my entire closet. Roman had asked me to the Halloween bash(our version of prom) no less than an hour ago. I couldn't find any dresses to wear as I only currently had two, and one was purple and the other was a short tight black one I wasn't comfortable in anymore. The theme was orange and black, and I had nothing. I sighed and fell onto my bed. I heard footsteps coming upstairs and soon enough Patton opened my door.
"What's wrong kiddo?"
"Roman asked me to the dance, which is orange and black themed, and i can't find anything to wear!"
"Don't you have a black dress and orange tights?"
"Yeah but that dress makes me uncomfortable!"
"How much longer till the dance?"
"...3 hours,.."
"Let's run to the store and get a new one for you! Maybe we can buy you just new clothes too!"
"B-"
"Nope! Come on get your shoes on let's go!"
(time skip to the store cause I'm lazy.)
Me and Patton walked around Macy's for an hour with an arm full of new clothes for me until we finally found a dress I liked. (Like the one above) I went into the changing room after being told to by Patton and tried it on. It fit perfectly. I could put on some giant orange eye shadow and an orange lipstick. I smiled for once and walked out of the changing room to show Patton. As soon as I walked out I heard him gasp and I swear I saw tears in his eyes.
"Does it look good?"
"Good? Verge it looks beautiful! Oh my god you're stunning!" I smiled and hugged him.
"Thanks dad."
"Of corse kiddo."
Another time skip to home
By the time we got home we only had an hour and a half until Roman would be here. Actually knowing him he'd be here a lot sooner so more about a half an hour. I rushed upstairs and decided to do my makeup first. I put on some foundation. I debated on putting on my usual black eyeshadow under my eyes but decided not to. I took my time slowly doing my eyeshadow trying to get it all right. Eventually I finished and grabbed an orange lipstick we bought while we were out and applied it gently. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled.
That's the make up \/

I heard a knock on the front door and got up quickly changing into my dress

I heard a knock on the front door and got up quickly changing into my dress. I heard Patton telling him to wait downstairs while he came and get me. Patton walked into my room and smiled at me.
"You look great kiddo. I'll give you an entrance." I giggled as he ran downstairs. I heard a muffled,
"Now presenting... Virgil sanders!"
I walked down the stairs slowly and heard Roman gasp. I looked up at him and smiled softly. He was wearing a jack skeleton tuxedo.
"Well?"
"You look stunning darling. I love it." I walked towards him and hugged him.
"Thank you."
"Hey... before the dance I wanted to take you somewhere, you in?"
"Yeah sure why not. Bye dad I'll see you l-"
"You're not leaving until I get pictures!" He pulled out his phone. Me and Roman latched our arms together and I leaned my head on his shoulder. Patton took about 15 photos and hugged me one more time. He looked at Roman sternly.
"You take care of him. Do.not.hurt.him"
"Yes sir."
"Have fun kiddos!" We walked out and the first thing I saw was a limo.
"How!?"
"I have my ways verge dear." We got in and started driving. The sun was setting as we reached out destination. I looked outside and saw that we were at the dock. I gasped at how beautiful it looked as we got out of the limo and walked towards it. We reached the end and I leaned over the railing. The water was sparking as the sun set on the horizon. It looked like something out of a movie. I felt Roman gently put his hands on my waist as he leaned against me.
"The view is amazing Roman! I love it!"
"Y'know it is pretty... but you're prettier." I slapped his arm jokingly.
"That was the most cheesiest thing you've ever said oh my god."
"Oh come on it was smooth! And you walked into it."
"Fair enough." I felt Roman walked away slightly and I heard soft music start to play. I turned and saw him with his hand out.
"May I have his dance sir?" I snorted slightly.
"Why of corse my prince." I walked over to him and took his hand gently. He took my other hand and we slowly started dancing to the beat. It was a slow romantic song that could easily make anybody fall in love at the first word. I stared  into his dark brown eyes as the light of the setting sun shone off them. I started thinking about our relationship. We've only been dating for 3 months. We haven't kissed yet. We haven't said I love you. I wanted him to make the first move. I snapped out of it as I heard his voice.
"I've never seen anything more beautiful than your soft smile when you're completely relaxed. It's so nice." I just realized I had been smiling. I felt heat rise in my cheeks as I leaned my head on his shoulder. We continued slowly rocking to the beat of the music. The next few songs went the same, us slowly rocking to the beat of all the slow songs. I more up beat yet still romantic song came on. I looked in his eyes and saw excitement flash in them. He slowly started adding more moves to the dancing. He started spinning me around and doing a bunch more cool dances. I laughed as the song came to an end. He dipped me unexpectedly making me tighten my grip on him. We locked eyes and I saw him slowly leaning in. Oh my god this was it he was finally going to kiss me and make his move! I felt his lips meet mine as we both closed our eyes. His lips were soft as they moved against mine. He tilted his head just right so our lips fit together like two puzzle pieces. I felt him softly bite my lower lip as he pulled away. By now I was already standing up. After we were completely apart we just stared into our eyes. I smiled and started laughing. He joined in. We just sat there laughing at nothing for 5 minutes. When the laughter died down I saw worry shoot through his eyes. He pulled out his phone and looked at the time. He gasped and then sighed.
"We missed the dance! Oh my god I'm so sorry!"
"Roma-"
"Oh my god I can't believe let you miss the dance! We missed our one chance to go to prom!"
"Rom-"
"I had it all planned out I'm sorry Virgil I feel absolutely terrible."
"Roman! It's okay honestly! We still got to dance and it was beautiful!"
"Really? You're not mad?"
"No of corse not! If anything I'm glad we didn't. I would've gotten overwhelmed and had an anxiety attack so.. and I mean... we just had our first kiss together.... my first kiss actually."
He stared off for a minute.
"It was my first kiss too... I'm glad my first kiss was with you Virgil..."
"I'm glad mine was with you too..."
"Verge?"
"Mhm?"
"I... I love you." My heart did flips. I smiled and giggled.
"I've been waiting for you to say that because I love you too Ro." He smiled and kissed me again, this one shorter than the last.
"God I'm so lucky to have you as my boyfriend Virgil."
"I'm luckier to have you as mine, trust me"