Cuddle bug

No warnings, complete fluff, enjoy :) they're already dating Human AU
Romans P.O.V
I've always loved Friday's. Fridays were family movie days for all my friends, Logan, Patton, and Virgil. which means we all gather on the couch and binge whatever movies we feel like. We all live in the same apartment complex, but right next door from each other so we see each other everyday. Patton and Logan live together, and me and Virg live together. Me and Virgil started dating recently, and he's been slightly more cuddly than usual. But despite the fact that he seems to love cuddles, he always seems so hesitant, like I'm going to reject him. It always makes me sad, how he seems so afraid of someone that loves him. I shook my head, clearing my previous thoughts. I hurried around our house gathering snacks to have out for the movie, as tonight was Friday. I quickly walked into the kitchen to look in the fridge for more snacks, as we haven't gone shopping in a while and we're starting to run low in the pantry. As I was looking I felt arms snake around my waist and someone lean their head against my shoulder. I jumped upright but relaxed when I realized it was only Virgil. He kissed my neck gently as he trailed one hand lower towards my crotch. I felt shivers go up my spines as he slowly trailed his hand back up my sides. His hands as light as butterfly wings on my hips.
"What're you doing ro?~" he spoke softly next to my ear.
"J-just looking for food for the movie..." I winced as I realized I stuttered. He was definitely gonna get worried now. I felt him pull away slightly.
"I'm sorry, did I make you unc-" I turned around and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Leaning my forehead against his.
"It's fine baby, I wasn't stuttering because of that, I was stuttering because you're to damn attractive." I kissed him softly, making him weakly smile and blush.
"Okay..."
"Believe me baby, don't worry about it!"
"I know I'm sorry..."
"Don't be sorry love." I placed another kiss on his forehead.
"Alright..."
"Can you straighten up the couch for me?"
"Yeah, sure." He hesitated before planting a gentle kiss on my lips. He then turned away and walked swiftly to the couch to start cleaning it up.
Time skip to movie
Patton and Logan were over now, and we were just starting the first movie, which was Tangled, much to mine and Patton's liking. I was sharing the smallest couch with Virgil, while Logan and Patton had the bigger one. Even though they had the bigger one they still practically sat on each other, hugging and holding hands. They needed to admit their feelings and date already my gosh. I smiled softly at the thought, they're adorable together. Me and Virgil were spooning, I was the big spoon and he was the small one. But despite our position, He managed to be hardly touching me at all. I felt my heart ache at how scared he was. I had to show him I was comfortable with it! I love cuddling, I really hope he can cuddle with me without being scared one day, but I won't rush him. He hesitantly leaned against me, still super stiff. I sighed quietly and wrapped my arm around his waist, pulling him closer. He instantly melted into my touch, curling up against me. Even though he seemed mostly relaxed, I could still see the hesitation in his eyes every time I glanced down at his face. I tightened my grip slightly around his waist, not enough to hurt him. I curled up behind him and kissed right below his ear.
"Don't be worried, I'm comfortable cuddling with you baby..." I whispered just loud enough for him to hear. He nodded briefly, relaxing more as the movie went on. I think I finally broke through to him at the end of the movie, because we some how readjusted so he was laying over my lap, holding my hand the entire time. I gently played with his hair and watched him smiled lightly up at me.
That night
Me and Virgil waved Logan and Patton goodbye as they walked a crossed the hall to their house. We shut the door after they went into their house, and Virgil quickly started holding my hand and leaning on me fully. I giggled at his smaller frame latched onto me, obviously tired.
"Wanna go to bed love?" He nodded tiredly.
"I don't wanna walk..." he groaned loudly.
"It's to much work romaaaan." I sighed with a smile on my face and picked him up bridal style.
"How could I ever let my princess walk? Your royal ass can't risk any damage." I spoke sarcastically, making him playfully hit me. I laughed and walked up out stairs to our bedroom, plopping the already almost sleeping figure into my bed as soon as I got there. He groaned and got up almost as soon as I put him down. I looked at him with a puzzled face, sitting on the bed.
"What are you doing?"
"Changing into pjs..."
"Ooooh... I forgot those were a thing..." he laughed at my dumb comment.
"Nerd.. just get dressed. I wanna sleep and you're my main heat source."
"So I'm being used for my warm heart? Ouch."
"Yep, that is exactly what is happening." I giggled at him, making him smile too. I took my shirt off and changed into my pajama pants quickly, as did he. We both laid down on the bed and covered up. He stayed to one side of our bed, not facing me. He was very obviously nervous and tense. I sighed softly.
"Virgil?" He didn't answer right away.
"Hmm?"
"Are you comfortable with me? Like do you like hugging me and cuddling with me?"
"Of course I do..." He rolled over, worry in his eyes.
"Why would you think I didn't?"
"You always seem so tense and stiff, like I make you uncomfortable..." I looked down at the pillow.
"No... roman it's not you, I love cuddling with you I'm just... scared...?" I was getting through to him, I was gonna find out why he was so nervous about it.
"Of?"
"...you rejecting me or getting uncomfortable..."
"Well I'm not... I'm so comfortable with it, I love it actually..."
"I do too..." I smiled softly.
"Then come here ya big goof, and don't be scared of me rejecting you, because I love you more than anything." I lifted up my arm and motioned for him to scoot over. He smiled and did so, instantly wrapping his arms around me gently. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him even closer, holding him tightly. I trailed one of my hands up and down his back in a soothing motion. He smiled more and nuzzled into me, hiding his face in my shoulder. I closed my eyes and felt him slowly get more comfortable. He wrapped his arms around my waist tightly and had adjusted and was now hiding his face in my bear chest instead. We ended up tangling our legs together, hugging and cuddling tightly. I kissed his head softly, running my hand through his hair. I smiled softly as he made a noise almost like a purr.
"Goodnight my little cuddle bug, I love you so much."
"Goodnight ro, I love you very much too..." we both yawned and fell asleep quickly, still cuddling through the entire night.