Fluster challenge remastered

Warnings: cussing, smut, kinks, not extreme just hair pulling, pet names,
Romans P.O.V
Why was he so god damn competitive? Why won't he just give up and admit I'm better? We started fighting about an hour ago. It started over what show to watch and who had the better taste in shows/movies.
"I'm way better at singing than you Princy!"
"Don't lie Virgil! You know I could easily beat you at a singing contest!"
"Fine! I'm better at drawing!"
"Are not!"
"Am too!"
"I'm better at writing!"
"I'm better at driving!"
"You've never even driven Virgil!"
"Neither have you so you can't be better!"
"Why are you so god damn competitive!"
"Me?! I didn't start this shit Princy! You're the one who started this fight!"
"I am not!"
"You so are!" I sighed loudly in frustration.
"Give up Roman?"
"No way! Let's have a challenge!" What was I getting myself into?
"What kind of challenge?"
"How about...-" oh shit I'm going to regret this.
"- a fluster challenge!"
"A what?" I blushed slightly but tried to hide it while thinking about what's gonna happen. Why was I challenging my long time crush to this?
"A challenge where we see who can make the other blush, or cover their face first!" He thought for a second, I could've sworn I saw him blush slightly through that white foundation.
"Okay Roman you're on." We sat down on the couch face to face.
"Any rules?"
"No physical contact without permission. Anything else is allowed."
"Okay. You go first Roman." I smirked at him.
"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" He groaned.
"Seriously? That's so basic. No but I scratched my knee while crawling up from hell."
"That's why you're so damn hot." This challenge was basically me just telling him how I feel.
"Okay that was smooth.. hey there's only 20 letters in the alphabet right?"
"No theres 26.."
"Oh yeah I forgot u, r, a , q, t."
"That's 25 Virgil."
"Oh don't worry I'll give you the D later." I almost blushed but forced myself not to.
"Niiice.. did you sit in a pile of sugar? Because you have a pretty sweet ass~." His hands twitched like he was gonna cover his face, but stopped.
"Oh it's on..." I got scared by the devilish smirk on his face. He was going to kill me oh my god. I expected bad, but not as bad as what I got.
"Oh god Roman yes oh god right there~!" He moaned. He just moaned my name. He did that out loud. I felt myself go bright red and I covered my face.
"Ha! I win I win! I'm better at making people blush!" I sighed loudly, but got an idea. Fuck it I'm going to tell- or more show him how I feel.
"Fine fine... can I try one with physical contact just for the hell of it?"
"I don't see why'd you want to, but fine." I slowly leaned close to him. I could see his face get redder.
"Rom-" I cut him off by kissing him roughly. If he wanted to moan my name, i'd give him a reason to moan. He froze for a solid second, I almost pulled away and apologized. But I suddenly felt him kiss back roughly and wrap his arms around my neck and pulled me in closer. I put my arms loosely around his waist and straddled him. I softly pushed him backwards until he was laying on the couch. I never once broke the kiss during the action, I've been waiting for this for to long. I bit his bottom lip gently, hoping for him to gasp. He didn't even flinch, he only kissed harder. I decided to test something. A while ago I was playing with his hair trying to calm him down after an anxiety attack. I pulled it a little on accident but before I could say sorry he moaned under his breath. I smirked into the kiss at the memory and put my hands in his hair, pulled lightly. He gasped at the action and I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss. Our tongues fought for dominance and in the end I won. I explored his mouth for a while before getting bored with the same thing. I lined my hips up with his and bucked my hips against his. He gasped and moaned at the action. I could feel him getting slightly hard through his jeans. I pulled away and tested my forehead on his.
"How dad do you want to take this Virg?" Without hesitation he responded.
"All the way, please." He said panting slightly.
"Are you 100% sure?"
"110% sure Roman just please.. god I need you." I smirked down at him.
"That's what I wanted to hear, let's go upstairs though... more private.." he nodded and I picked him up by his thighs and carried him, kissing him every now and then up the stairs. I nudged open the door to my room and kicked it shut on the way home. I payed him on the bed and locked the door, walking back over to him. I slowly crawled towards him on the bed, smirking softly the entire time.
"Fucking tease, come here." He sat up and grabbed the collar of my shirt and slammed his lips into mine. I kissed back instantly. He suddenly pushed me back so he was on top of me. I growled and flipped us over. I pulled away slightly.
"Oh no honey, you're not topping." I growled into his ear. He moaned softly again. I connected our lips again, instantly sliding my tongue into his mouth. I lined our hips up again and bucked harshly Against him. He moaned loudly, tilting his head back slightly. He pulled away.
"Stop t-teasing!" I smiled and started kissing his neck, slowly lifting his shirt up. I felt him slightly rub our hips together, making me move faster. I tugged the shirt off, removing my lips from his neck for only a brief second. He tugged at my shirt and pulled it over my head. I kissed his jawline and trailed kisses to his waist, right above his jeans.
"Ah god pl-please Roman!"
"Please what baby?"
"Gah- just- just fuck me already!" I smirked up at him through my eyelashes.
"In a rush are we little doll?" I unzipped his jeans and slowly pulled them down. Once they reached his feet he kicked them off and started to undo mine. We were both in only our boxers, and I could see he was rock hard. I was too though. I placed my hands over his boner and rubbed slightly. He moaned, but not loud enough for me. I pulled down his boxers and mine. I reached into the nightstand next to him and grabbed a bottle of lube. I rubbed it onto myself and lined up against his entrance. I lifted his legs up over my shoulders. I leaned down and kissed next to his ear gently.
"You ready?"
"A-ahh god yes."
"Its gonna hurt"
"I-I k-know just Please!" I gently pushed into him and heard him whimper loudly. I kissed him softly, holding his hips. I started kissing his neck and chin again. I heard him moan after a few seconds.
"A-ah~ m-move Roman~"
I started to thrust in and out of him slowly and gently, clearly upsetting him. I continued at this speed to tease him.
"F-f-fuck y-you Roman"
"No, I'll fuck you though."
"Fucking speed up pleaase"
I started roughly thrusting into him, making him moan loudly. I put one of my hands into his hair and pulled lightly at first. He moaned even louder than before. I adjusted my thrusts, trying to find his prostate. I pulled his hair roughly just as I hit it, making him scream like a pornstar.
"Oh GoD yes Roman! Oh god right there please don't st-ahh! Don't s-stop!" I thrusted even harder into him, moaning as I did so. He was still practically screaming as I tugged his hair. I moved my other hand from his hip onto his member and started pumping up and down his shaft. He full on screamed at all the different sensations happening. He arched his back as his eyes rolled back and he moaned mixed with a scream. I moaned at the sight, he was so beautiful while he was beneath me, a helpless mess. I kissed his chest softly, while also sucking to leave marks. He was panting in between moans. He was clearly almost at his climax. I thrusted into his prostate as hard as I could. I slowed down my pumping on his shaft to tease him. I heard him whimper softly and felt him start thrusting into my hand. I continued thrusting as hard as I could into him, while keeping my hand completely still almost giggling as he pushed against me and thrusted into my head that was still on him. I saw him arch his back harshly.
"I-I'm almost t-t-there Roman! Ahah~"
"I am to baby boy, cum for me sweetheart~" with that he arched his back again and his eyes rolled back again. He moaned like a whore one last time before coming into my hand and onto my chest. I continued thrusting into him roughly, still rubbing him. He whimpered slightly at the over stimulation as he had already cum. After a few more thrusts they started to get uneven and slow. I thrusted into him one last time, moaning loudly as I came inside him. I thrusted into him a few more times to ride out my climax, while constantly pumping him. He whined loudly at the feeling.
"A-a-ahh... mmhmp r-roman..." I pulled out of him and licked the residue off his chest, making him moan softly the last few times. I laid next to his panting, messy frame. I looked up at his face and noticed a few tears on his soft cheeks.
"Honey are you okay? Did I hurt you? I'm so sorry!"
"No no Ro you're fine baby, it was just my first time, the over stimulation just got me.." I kissed his cheek softly.
"I'm sorry love..."
"Don't be... I liked it.." I smiled at him.
"I did to." I pulled the covers over us and hugged him. He cuddled into my side.
"Can we sleep?"
"Mhm.. g'night love.."
"Night Ro.."

Aaaah extra long smut for all you sinners~ just kidding, anyway, I hope you liked it!