Pastel

*Virgils P.O.V*
I woke up with a groan as I heard a loud knock on my door.
"Go away!" I yelled into my pillow, hoping the person would go away and let me sleep.
"Kiddo wake up! I made your favorite breakfast!" I opened my eyes at the mention of food and sat up, trying to rub the sleep out of my tired eyes.
"Fine I'm up. I'll be down in a few." I mumbled tiredly to Patton. I heard a soft chuckle and then footsteps leading away from my door. After a minute of sitting in bed doing nothing I finally got up and walked over to my closet. When I opened it I had to refrain from yelling as all my clothes had been replaced with pastel. I ran over to my dresser and saw the same thing, my usually black jeans replaced with different pastel versions. I started hyperventilating but focused on breathing and calmed myself down a little. I sighed loudly and figured it was probably a prank, and that I had to deal with it today. I forced myself to grab a pair of pastel blue jeans and a white sweater from my closet. I saw a pastel blue beanie that matched my jeans and decided to put it on too. After changing I looked in the mirror on the wall. I didn't look to bad actually... who am I kidding yes I did. I made my way slowly downstairs and as soon as I walked into the kitchen I heard Patton giggling. I saw Roman and Logan starring at me, both with their mouths wide open. Roman seemed to be blushing dark, making me blush too. I flipped them both of and sat down at the table, eating as quickly as possible. Logan and Patton finished first, putting their dishes in the sink and both going upstairs. They were most definitely a thing. The entire time I was eating I saw Roman glancing at me constantly from the corner of my eye. I finished and put my plate in the sink, walking over into the front room and laying down on the couch, pulling out my phone and scrolling on Tumblr. Roman soon followed me and sat down on the other couch. The entire time he was glancing at me, and he was now starring. I put my phone down and looked at him.
"Take a picture it'll last longer Roman." He blushed and looked away quickly.
"Why do you keep glancing at me anyway?" He blushed even darker.
"I-uhh... you look really cute in pastel...." I could feel my face heating up quickly. I've always had feelings for Roman, and this sure wasn't helping. I looked away from him, not wanting to meet his eyes.
"W-wait you're being serious?"
"Of corse I am! A prince never lies!"
"I mean... t-thanks... I guess.. I mean I really don't ever look cute I doubt I do now..." I heard Roman gasp and I quickly looked at him.
"What?"
"How could you think like that? Virg If I'm being completely honest you always look cute to me..."
"Yeah No now you're just joking." I stated simply and got up to leave. I'm
It gonna let him play with my feelings like that, I'm already in a bad mood because of I'm assuming pattons prank on me. I felt a hand grab my wrist and turn me around. I saw Roman looking down at me, as he was a few inches taller than me. He was surprisingly close, making me look away. I let my head hang but felt a soft hand lift my head up. Roman looked me in the eyes.
"A prince never lies Virgil." I kept glancing down at his lips then back up to his eyes, and I swear I saw him look at mine a few times.
"If you really mean that why don't you show me?" I said with a flirtatious tone, only joking and not expecting him to do anything.
"Of corse." I felt his lips quickly press against mine. I kissed him back immediately, the kiss being filled with desire and love. He pulled away, making me whimper at the lack of contact.
"Did that prove it enough to you?" I smirked slightly.
"You could do better..." he smirked right back and kissed me again, more confidently and harder. He walked forward making me move backwards until I felt a smooth surface press against my back, I'm assuming the wall. He continued kissing me and it my bottom lip. I knew was he was trying to do and refrained from opening my mouth. He growled slightly and I felt a hand snake around my waste, right above my butt. I gasped and felt him smirk, deepening the kiss. He had both arms wrapped around my waist, and I wrapped both of mine around his neck. Eventually oxygen got in the way, making both of us pull away, much to my disliking. We were both blushing panting messes. He chuckled slightly.
"How about that?"
"Yeah that'll do..." he smiled at me, making me smile right back.
"So how long?" I looked at him confused.
"What?"
"How long have you liked me? Cause I've like you for a while now.." I blushed and looked away slightly.
"Re-really ever since I came to the mind... first time I saw you I felt something..." he smiled and kissed me softly again.
"I've liked you the same amount of time then..."
"And you just now told me you moron?"
"Yeah... I may be a moron but I'm your moron." I decided to mess with him a little bit.
"Hey now, you haven't asked me out yet, so your not my anything." I smirked slightly.
"Well then, Virgil, will you do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"
"Of corse you idiot." I kissed him again. We pulled apart when there was a loud squeal at the top of the stairs. We both looked over and jumped apart when we saw Patton and Logan.
"OH MY GOSH!!! YOU GUYS ARE SOO ADORABLE!!!" I blushed and looked away.
"I have to agree with Patton, you two are quiet a cute couple."
"Yeah, well so are you guys." I looked up and saw them both blushing.
"W-uhh... what? Me and Patton are no such thing!" Logan spoke blushing. I could tell he obviously liked Patton though. I looked and Roman and at the same time he looked at me. We both looked at them as Patton started talking.
"Well... I mean why couldn't we be?" I gasped and giggling slightly, smiling and waiting for Logan to answer. I heard Roman next to me squeal quietly as he grabbed my hand.
"Well...if you are asking me out I suppose we could give it a shot." Patton cheered and hugged him, both of them leaving to his room again. I turned to see Roman already facing me again. He kissed my face all over, making me laugh.
"Y'know maybe I should wear pastel clothes more often."
"You definitely should, it matches your personality. Soft and adorable."
"I am not adorable I am a dark and edgy person!"
"Yeah keep telling yourself that kitten."