I "hate" you pt.2

The next morning
Virgil's P.O.V
I woke up with a groan as the sunshine shined into.... wait. This wasn't my room! I shot up in the bed and looked around. Romans room... suddenly all the memories of last night flooded back to me. I blushed and realized I was still naked. I snapped my fingers getting changed in sweats and a baggy sweatshirt, to lazy to change into my usual attire. I glanced over and saw Roman naked too, but only his chest was showing, a red quilt covering his...other half... I went to snap and get some clothes on him, but I stopped and just stared at his resting face. He was so beautiful, and he looked so peaceful right now. His mouth parted slightly and his eyes closed lightly. His breathing was even and calm. I slowly trailed my eyes down to his chest and neck area. His neck and collar bone had purple and slightly red small bruises scattered all around it. I looked down his chest and saw a faint line of hickeys trailing down to his v-line. He was in such good shape and had a faint 6 pack. I smiled softly, a light blush on my face as I thought about it. I did this, I left those marks. It made me feel oddly proud. I leaned down and kissed him gently, pulling away quickly. I snapped my fingers and changed him into some joggers and a white t-shirt. He stirred and woke up, gently blinking a few times. He opened his eyes finally and looked up at me. A small smile graced his lips instantly.
"G'morning princey..."
"Good morning Virgil, did you sleep well?" I smirked.
"I don't think either of us slept much after last nights events~" he blushed and sat up, gently kissing me.
"Ro..?"
"Mhm?"
"Do... d-do you r-regret a-a-any of it..?" He looked at me shocked.
"Of corse not!" I looked away from him. I felt his hand gently go under my chin and lift my head up to face him. He looked at me and softly kissed my nose.
"Virgil I love you. I didn't do anything I didn't want to. Okay?"
"Okay.." I smiled softly at him. He smiled brightly back at me and got out of bed.
"Let's go get some food okay?" I nodded and tried to stand up. As soon as I tried I felt an achy feeling in my hips and legs. I started wobbling and almost fell over.
"Virgil!" Roman ran over and caught me.
"What's wrong?" I blushed and stood up right.
"I think it's from last night..." he blushed too, but his eyes were still full with concern. He grabbed my hands and looked at my wrists. They both had bruises around them. Nothing bad, but it was noticeable. He gasped.
"Oh my god Virgil I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you baby are you okay?" He started checking all over me for more bruises, finding nothing but hickeys all over.
"Roman it's okay! It was to be expected after last night, it didn't hurt me I'm fine!"
"B-but your wrists!" I sighed and blushed at what I was about to say.
"Roman do you want to know the truth?" He nodded frantically still holding onto me with his arms around my waist.
"I like it being rough okay? The pain doesn't bother me and I don't even really feel it."
"Seriously?"
"Yes Roman, now lets go get some food." He nodded at me, still concerned. He walked slowly next to me, holding onto me with one arm around my shoulders for support.
"Roman I can walk I'm just gonna be limping okay?"
"Okay..." I groaned and kissed him, holding his face gently.
"God dammit I'm fine don't worry!"
"Sorry... force of habit." We walked out of the room, me limping slightly as expected. We got into the kitchen we're Logan was sat at He table and Patton was making pancakes. I suddenly realized that my neck and collar bone were showing, exposing most of the hickeys. And my hands and wrists were out of the sweater. I pulled the sleeves done over my hands trying to hide them. Patton noticed us and ran over.
"Guys! Oh thank god you're okay!"
Roman and me exchanged glances before Roman spoke.
"Why wouldn't we be?"
"I just heard a lot of noise last night and it sounded like someone was almost screaming! What happened." I heard Logan almost choke on his drink and me and Roman blushed a deep shade of red. Logan cleared his throat.
"Patton, I don't think we should pester them about that."
"Why not? I'm just checking on them."
"Patton, it's something with couples okay? It's something that couples do together." Me and Roman blushed darker if possible and I could feel my hands start to shake. Roman noticed snd grabbed one of my hands, the other balling into a fist. I focused on taking deep breaths.
"Oh... wait does that mean we're gonna do that one day?" This time Logan actually chocked and started coughing. Patton ran over and started helping him and I took the chance to slip away from the scene. Instead of going to my room like I normally would, I walked into Romans room. It made me more comfortable and it reminded me of him which made me happy. I sat on his bed for a while and focused on breathing evenly until I calmed down. Roman eventually walked in slowly with two plates of food and a beet red face.
"What happened?"
"I had to explain what happened to Patton.. well part of it anyway, I let Logan tell him most of why we made those noises." I started laughing hysterically.
"O-oh my god you p-poor thing!" He started pouting and walked over to the bed handing me my food.
"Well I got you food so you didn't have to sit with them... I could tell you were nervous.."
"Thanks...love" he looked up at me with surprise.
"Did you j-"
"Yes I called you a pet name."
"I...umm..wow."
"What? Should I not I'm sorry I won't any-"
"Nonono! It wasn't bad I actually liked it but I just didn't expect that from you!" We sat and ate, talking about random things. Eventually a thought hit me. I guess I must've looked worried because Roman looked at me with a questioning look.
"Vee? Love what's wrong?"
"Nothing...nothing I just... I... what... Ugh..."
"What are you trying to ask love?"
"Idontknowwhatweareandimconfusedbecauseireallywanttodateyouandbeyourboyfriendandbeonlyyoursbutifyoudontwanttothatsokayiunderstand" he looked at me for a second trying to understand me. Eventually I saw realization come across his face.
"Baby I'd love to be your boyfriend."
"Seriously?"
"Of corse kitten." I blushed deeply.
"Ah so that's what you like being called!"
"Wh-what do you mean?" I tried to act like I didn't know, hoping it would work. He slowly crawled over to me and pushed me gently so I was laying down.
"Don't play dumb kitten~" in blushed darker.
Romans P.o.V
"Don't Play dumb kitten~" I whispered softly into his ear, biting right below his ear gently. I heard him moan softly and say something under his breath.
"What was that princess?" He whines softly again. I decided to call him pet names I French, since I knew a few words. He had seemed to like it when I spoke French before we were together.
"Come on petit chaton, one my time.~" I rolled my hips against his gently.
"D-d-ahh~"
"Almost baby..."  I bucked my hips into him again, harder this time.
"A-ahh daddy!"  I moaned softly at the nickname and started kissing down his neck. He suddenly softly pulled my head away and kissed me.
"Not today.. please?" I smiled and kissed him.
"Okay love." We went back to eating and I eventually turned on a Disney movie. At the end of the movie I felt a sudden weight on my shoulder. Virgil fell asleep. I adjusted to make us both lay down and covered us up. I hugged him tightly. Eventually I fell asleep too, drifting off and having an... interesting.. dream. Needless to say I woke up a mess with Virgil recording a video of me in my sleep and laughing. That was fun to tell Virgil about.