Get along sweater

Super fluff, be prepared
Virgil's P.O.V
"Patton! Let me out of this now!" I screeched at Patton and he put a large sweater on me and Roman, connecting us together.
"Not until you get along!" Roman was just as annoyed, squirming around.
"Patton I find this unnecessary!"
"It is too necessary! You guys fight to often, this will help you get along!"
"What by forcing us to spend every hour of the day together!?" I yelled annoyed.
"Yes! Now stop yelling! I'll be checking in on you guys in an hour, so don't think about trying to slip out and go to your room." He spoke sternly. I groaned loudly, falling back on to the couch. Roman yelped at he fell with me.
"Virgil, be careful! We are connection remember?"
"Whatever." I turned on the TV, trying to pretend like Roman wasn't sitting as close as he possibly could to me. I blushed slightly, feeling our arms and hips touching. We had shirts and pants on so it wasn't bare skin, but still, the contact made me nervous for some reason. It felt like butterflies were in my stomach, flapping their tiny wings around over and over again never holding still. I glanced at Roman from the corner of my eye. He was blushing too, and looked like he wanted to relax but couldn't. I sighed quietly. If we were gonna be stuck together, we might as well get comfortable. I forced myself to relax, not being so tense as I watched a pointless cartoon on the Tv. I noticed him slowly relax too, seeing how I was no longer tense.
Roman's P.O.V
I felt Virgil slowly relax more, not being so tense and leaning his leg against mine. I calmed down a little bit when he did this, making me slowly relax too. I glanced at him from the corner of my eye. I could see a faint pink under his white foundation. I had to hold back a smile at the adorable sight. I moved my arm from my lap to my side without thinking, not realizing it was the one inside the sweater, right next to his. My hand was against his, and I felt him tense a little at first but he relaxed soon after. My heart was doing flips, I've never been this close to him before and it gave me a weird feeling. I just wanted to hug him and never let go, but that would be weird to just hug him right now. I decided to push my limits a little bit, rubbing my thumb softly against the back of his hand. He did it back, slowly moving his hand slightly so he was almost holding it. I softly held his hand, squeezing it gently. He intertwined his fingers with mine. I glanced at him again, a soft smile graced his face. I smiled too, looking back at the cartoon that he had put on. I sighed in content. It felt right sitting here with him, holding his hand and watching TV. I felt a light weight on my shoulder. I looked down and saw him resting on my shoulder eyes slightly closed. He looked tired, but he wasn't saying anything about it. I rested my head on top of his softly. I heard him let out a tiny yawn, sounding like a kitten. He curled up in a ball, pulling his arm into the sweater and wrapping it around me gently. I blushed, not expecting that. He's always been cuddly when tired, I've seen him clinging to Patton right before he falls asleep on the couch. I giggled softly at his tired state. He looked up at my with a confused glance.
"What are you laughing at Princy...?"
"You tired?" He nodded softly against my chest.
"W-wanna lay down?" I asked nervously. I didn't want to weird him out. He nodded again.
"Yeah... but how will we fit? This couch is to thin for 2 people..." I blushed even more.
"G-guess well have to c-cuddle..."
"As long as I can sleep." I re-adjusted so we were both laying down. He was laying on top of me, resting his head on my chest and still watching T.V. He wrapped his arms around my torso and his legs around my waist, cuddling into me like a baby koala onto its mom. I pulled my arm into the sweater and wrapped mine around his waist. He turned his head, nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck and sighing. His breath against my skin sent chills down my spine, but I didn't mind as long as he was comfortable.
"Night Princy..."
"It's 2PM I'm not sure if we should say night." I giggled.
"Then afternoon."
"That works, afternoon Virge" I continued watching the Tv as best as I could without disturbing Virgil. Eventually I felt his breath even out into slow calm breaths. I smiled softly and hugged him a little tighter, closing my eyes and falling asleep soon after.
Patton's P.O.V
I smiled softly as I went downstairs to check on Virgil and Roman. They've been pretty quiet, so they must be getting along well! I walked down the stairs, still smiling.
"Hey kiddos, hows it go-" I stopped as I saw them cuddled together on the couch. Virgil was hiding his face in Romans neck as he hugged him tightly. I smiled even wider, my cheeks starting to hurt. I ran upstairs and got Logan, dragging him downstairs to show him.
"Lo look how cute it is!" He smiled slightly.
"I have to admit, that is quiet cute." I pulled out my phone and took a picture to show them later.
Romans P.O.V
I woke up softly blinking my eyes as I heard soft giggles from the stairs. I turned to look trying not to disturb the peaceful Virgil hugging me. I saw Patton with his phone out and blushed.
"Patton!" He squealed and ran upstairs, Logan walked after him. The squeal must've waken Virgil up as he re-adjusted and looked at me. He blushed bright red at our position. He tried to fidget out of the sweater, saying "oh gosh I'm sorry I'm so sorry" over and over again. I held and squeezed his hand softly.
"Hey Hey Virge it's okay! I don't mind!" I sat up with him. He held my hand tightly.
"Y-you sure?"
"Of course I'm sure Virgil, I don't lie..." he hugged me tightly.
"O-okay... thanks for not hating me.." I hugged him back.
"I could never hate you..." he sat back down next to me.
"Virge as much as I love being his close to you this sweater is really hot and itchy, you ready to take it off?" He blushed at what I said, but nodded.
"Yeah, this sweater is uncomfortable, why would Patton buy this?" I took my half off quickly, so did Virgil.
"I thought Patton made that!" I spoke in a fake shocked tone.
"I know your kidding but his knitting is so much more comfortable."
"True." We sat next to each other again, watching TV. We still sat as close as possible, holding hands with our heads resting on each other. The sweater was gone, but we didn't want to move away from each other. It felt so right to be sitting here with him, nothing forcing us together but us wanting to be together. I wanted to stay like this forever, and I hope he did too.

Man I needed to thank Patton later.