In the closet pt. 2

O o f finally I did it, smut warning, cussing, kinky kinda I guess?
Romans P.O.V
I walked up my driveway with Virgil trailing right behind me. I could tell he was anticipating what was gonna happen. I quickly unlocked the door and held it open for him.
"M'lady~" he giggled at my dumb posh voice and walked in. I walked in right behind him and locked the door instantly. I was quickly pinned against the wall by him and I felt him nip at my neck. I let him for a second, but flipped us around.
"Somebody's in a rush~" I spoke close to his face, I could see the lust in his eyes, and it was turning me on even more. He connected out lips roughly. I pulled away again. He whined loudly.
"No, you're gonna wait like a good boy, okay?" He moaned slightly.
"O-okay" I slowly started kissing his jaw, right near his lips to tease him. He whined and bucked his hips, trying to hit mine. I moved my hands from above his shoulders to his hips, holding them against the wall.
"Be a good boy Virg~" I whispered into his ear, biting at it while I was there. He moaned softly again. I trailed kisses down from his ear to his collar bone. I pulled off his shirt and kissed down to right below his ribs. I sucked softly, leaving a faint mark on his pale skin. I picked him up, making him wrap his legs around my waist and his arms around my shoulders. He took the short chance to kiss me roughly. Just as he started doing so I put him down on the couch so he was sitting up. I crawled on top of him and sat on his lap, straddling him instantly. I slowly rubbed my hips against his, making him gasp and let out a quiet moan. I continued this action, slowly grinding on his hips back and forth for a minute. He was moaning the entire time, hiding his face in my neck. I stopped and pushed him onto his back, still straddling him. I started kissing down his chest again, sucking each time I got lower. I started kissing around his v line, leaving lots of dark marks around it. He continued to buck his hips, wanting more. I kitten licked right on his v-line, making him moan louder. I moaned with him, not being able to refrain at his attractive he looked under me like this, his smaller frame helpless and horny, a moaning mess. I trailed back up and kissed him harshly. I bit his bottom lip asking for permission. He opened his mouth and deepened the kiss. I rolled my hips against his roughly, making him moan into the kiss. He tugged at the hem of my shirt, so I broke the kiss quickly to take it off and went back to kissing him. I continued rolling my hips, and he continued softly moaning into our kiss. I did a few times to, how could I not? He broke the kiss, but kept his face near me.
"Hurry up already Roman" I pressed my hips into his, not moving.
"Use the magic word~" he moaned loudly.
"P-please j-just do some-something!"
I slowly started taking off his jeans, trailing kisses down his legs as I did so. Once they reached his ankles he kicked them off. I took my jeans off quickly. I rubbed his member roughly through his boxers, making him moan louder than he has before. I leaned down to whisper to him.
"You're gonna be a good boy and wait to come until I say so, alright?" He whined and moaned at the same time.
"Y-yes sir~" I smirked and bit his ear, grinding against him again. He moaned loudly. I slowly started pulling down his boxers.
"Hurry up sir, please, aah~"
"You're gonna wait as long as I make you" he moaned again at the controlling tone in my voice. I finished pulling down his boxers. I pulled my own down and lifted his legs over my shoulders.
"Prep?"
"N-no" I leaned down and kissed his neck softly as I pushed into him slowly. I knew he could take it, he did earlier but I wanted to be a bitch. He moaned softly, not loud enough for me. I thrusted into him slowly, adjusting to try and find his prostate. After a few more thrusts, I saw his arch his back and moan loudly.
"Aaah god Roman right there! F-faster please!" I ignored his request and only gained a little speed, hitting his prostate still. He pushed back onto me, hoping to get more. I held his wrists above his head with one hand, kissing down his arm and to his neck. I pushed in and out of him at the same speed, fighting my own urge to fuck him until he couldn't walk right.
"I'll let go if you're patient like I said to be~"
"I will be sir, I promise~" I let go of his wrists and instantly he put his arms on my back and dragged his nails down. I moaned at the feeling of his nails and me inside of him. Without warning I pulled out almost fully and rammed back into him harshly. He moaned loudly, practically screaming at the feeling. I continued doing this, as each time I rammed back into him he let out another whorish scream, always louder than the last.
"You're being a very good boy Virg~ aah god you feel so good~" I mumbled near his ear.
"I-I'm cl-close!"
"Wait baby~" i thrusted into his a few more times before they started to get sloppy. There was no pattern as they slowed down. I thrusted one last time and came inside of him, making him moan loudly.
"Aah~ god sir can I please?" I smirked as I got an idea. I slowly crawled on top of him, he looked slightly confused but didn't say anything, still whining from the sensation he was feeling. I lined myself up over his member and slowly lowered myself on to him. I whimpered at the feeling, not having any prep, but continued to bounce lightly. He threw his head back and moaned loudly. I grabbed his chin and made him look at me, connecting our lips roughly and instantly deepening the kiss. I started bouncing higher on his member as he thrusted back into me each time, holding my hips tightly. He was a moaning mess under me. I leaned down near his ear, biting it slightly harder than before.
"Go ahead baby boy~" he threw his head back and arched his back, moaning loudly as he came inside of me. I bounced a few more times to let him ride it out before getting off him, laying next to him on the small couch for a minute. We were both panting, sweaty, and blushing messes, but we didn't care.
"T-that was amazing Ro..."
"It was... wanna go to my room?" He nodded and tried to get up, but tumbled and almost fell before I caught him. I sighed and picked him up bridal style, kissing him softly as I carried him upstairs. I set him on my bed once we entered my room and laid next to him, covering us both up.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you..." he turned over and kissed me softly.
"It's okay, not like we have school tomorrow anyways..." I giggled and kissed all over his face softly.
"I really love you, you know that right Virgil?"
"Yeah I know, I love you a lot too" we smiled slightly at each other, just cuddling and appreciating each other's company.
"I'm really tired..." he yawned sleepily.
"I am too... goodnight baby.."
"Night ro.."

A/N, hey it was finally done. It rushed into it but like eh, I hopes it's at least okay