Fluster challenge

Little inappropriate things.
Roman's P.O.V
Me and Virgil were fighting like we did everyday. It started over what tv show we should watch and it just escalated so now we're challenging each other. We've seen who can run faster, seen who can eat faster, seen who can make Thomas smile quicker, and the dumbest one, who can blink faster. We were still bickering back and forth non stop.
"Oh my god you're so annoying!"
"You're one to talk Sir sing a lot! And I can do so much more than you can!"
"Oh yeah like that?!"
"I can play piano better!"
"I can sing better!"
"I can draw better!" It took me a second to think of something.
"I bet I could make people flustered quicker than you can!"
"Is that a challenge?"
"Yeah maybe it is roman!"
"Okay well lets see who can fluster who quicker! First one to blush or hide their face first looses!" This was a bad idea. This was a really really bad idea. I have a huge crush on Virgil so I'm screwed I'm going to loose.
"Okay well how about no contact unless you ask? It makes it harder." He spoke confidently.
"I'm in, if you loose you have to wear white for a week, and if I loose I have to wear black for a week."
"Deal."
"Well who goes first?" He asked with a scoff.
"I will.-" I leaned in close but I wasn't touching him.
"You know, you're really pretty when you smile~" I spoke as sexual as possible. He didn't even flinch. I sighed and backed away. I was pretty much telling him how I felt with this competition.
"Nice try Roman. Me next." He looked me on the eyes and smirked seductively.
"Did you get those pants on sale? Cause they're 100% off in my room~" I could almost feel a blush rising in my cheeks but took a deep breath and refrained from doing so.
"Good one.  If happiness starts with a H, why does mine start with U?" I could see his hands almost reach up to his face and cover it but he stopped. No blushing. Dammit!
"You use internet explorer? You must like it nice and slow~" holy shit that almost got me.
"Wow that was really smooth but oh haven't won yet. There's 20 letters in the alphabet."
"What? No there's 26?" He sounded very confused. Wow I thought we would know this one and not fall for it.
"Sorry I forgot U,R,A,Q,T"
"Uhh that's 25."
"Dont worry I'll give you the D later." He looked shocked but took a breath.
"Okay it's on." He smirked in a very evil way.
"Ah Roman oh god yes!" He moaned. He full in moaned that. He moaned my fucking name. Jesus Christ that was... okay my god that was hot. I could tell I was blushing. I really need to tell him how I feel now.
"Hah! I win!" He started cheering and jumping around.
"Okay yes you won, but could I try one more thing with contact?"
"Why not? You already lost." I leaned towards him and cupped his face. I leaned my face close to his.
"R-Ro.... what are y-" I kissed him softly before he could finish the sentence. He froze making me nervous. I almost pulled away until I felt him kiss back. I sighed softly into the kiss as I leaned into it more. I knew Logan and Patton weren't home so I backed him on to the couch. I pushed him down gently so he was laying down with me on top as I continued kissing him. It got more heated as I felt him bite my bottom lip. I almost gasped but realized what he was trying to do and forced myself to stop. He growled slightly and bit harder on my lip. I gave in and let out a gasp. I felt him smirk slightly into the kiss as he deepened the kiss. We fought for dominance and after a while I won. He sighed but gave up after that. I stopped kissing him and moved down to kissing his neck. He gasped loudly as I did this. I stopped and looked in his eyes.
"You wanna moan my name? Well I'll make you for sure." I continued kissing his neck as things quickly got heated. I took off his shirt and started kissing down his chest. He eventually let out a small moan, but it wasn't good enough for me. I started kissing right on the edge of his jeans. I nibbled slightly leaving a mark. I heard him moan again but slightly louder. I smirked, I was getting there. I started kissing more around he edge of his jeans and kissed his hip bone. He broke at that.
"God Roman.!" He moaned. I smirked all the way and stopped and looked at him.
"Told ya so."
"You.fucking.tease." I smiled at him innocently and went back to kissing his chest and neck leaving marks all over him, purple marks painting his pale skin like paint on a canvas. Let's just say a lot more moaning happened that night. ;)

A/n IM SORRY OKAY IT WAS AN IDEA AND IT HAPPENED.