Depression and Anxiety.

Roman's P.O.V
They came together. Depression and Anxiety arrived at the same time to ruin Thomas' life. Not that they had a choice, it's who they were. And if I was being honest I actually quite like Anxiety. It made me sad, seeing the two together. They were always holding hands,hugging, or giggling together. I would always get jealous over the two. I should be the one holding Anxieties hand. I should be making him giggle and hugging him all the time. Not her. Depression was nice enough, which was odd considering she was well...depression. But one evening Thomas went to a Therapist for it. He got anti-depressants. He would take them daily, every night before he fell asleep. Over the next few days I could see depression getting weaker and weaker. I could tell Anxiety knew too. He was more clingy to her, rarely leaving her side. He seemed sad, and it got worse everyday along with her. One week she was completely pale, her skin almost as white as fresh snow during the winter. I felt bad. I was the one who brought the idea of going to therapy up to Thomas, and now depression is in pain and so is anxiety. On that day, Anxiety wondered the mind space with her, his eyes completely blood shot and watery. I couldn't face either of them. Patton was always there to comfort me, reassuring me that it was for the best. Logan even tried to comfort me a few times. He was surprisingly helpful, making me realize that even though I may be hurting Anxiety, I was helping Thomas, which would help us all. That all brings us to today. Depression is laying on a couch in the main room. She's fading, and quickly. She's starting to become translucent. Anxiety is crying, Patton can't look, because even though she hurt Thomas, she was like his daughter. Logan was next to Patton, he even had a few tears in his eyes being held back to reassure Patton. We'd all grown close to depression. It was hard. I was watching carefully, crying. This was my fault and I knew it. No remember what Logan said.
"D-Dee please n-no... h-hold o-on yo-you can get th-th-through this!" I cried a bit harder at his words. He really loved her and I did this. I put him through this.
"I'm sorry Anie... you have to move on."
He sobbed harshly. I had to refrain from going to and hugging him. He didn't know I did this to her practically.
"B-but I don't want to have to!"
"I'm so sorry..." she cupped his face and faded away fully.
"NOOOO!" He screamed loudly. His voice was scratchy from his crying. He put his head in his arms on the couch. He let out a few loud sobs. I couldn't help myself. I rushed over and placed my arms around him tightly. He froze for a second but hugged me back just as tight. He sobbed into my shoulder, and I cried softly into his.
"I-I'm so sorry Anx...."
"D-don't b-b-be it's n-not y-you're fault..." I froze but made myself relax to not worry him. Patton and Logan excused them selves.
"It actually is...." he pulled away and looked at me.
"W-what.?"
"I suggested Thomas goes to therapy. I didn't know he was going to get meds and make her fade away.... I-I d-didn't k-k-know.. I thought she just wouldn't be as powerful and controlling over his life... I didn't k-know he would k-k-ki... make her fade away... I hurt you so much and I hurt her and it's all my fault.
I-it's a-a-all m-my fa-f-fault..."
Anxiety went quiet for a second while I continued crying. I felt arms wrap me in a safe hug. I froze and looked off.
"I...it's not your fault...y-you d-d-didn't know what would happen... y-you're o-okay...I-I f-forgive you... in just gonna miss my sister from another mister..."
So they thought of each other like siblings.
"I-I'm-"
"Don't say it again...please.. it's not your fault..." I felt him hesitantly but softly kiss my neck. I blushed deeply and hugged him back tightly. I kissed his temple softly.
"T-thank you anx..."
"Y-ya know it's a really bad time but um.... for the longest time...I...fuck okay I love you..." my heart did flips and butterflies cams to my stomach. I couldn't say anything.
"I mean it's fine whatever it sorry." He tried to pull away but I grabbed his jacket and pulled him to me, kissing him softly. He kissed back after the shock of being pulled down wore off. I pulled away and smiled at him.
"Well I love you too.. but we should go tell Thomas about..her..."
"Yeah... oh god here we go..."