I can be sexy

The title gives it away, smut.
Virgil's P.O.V
"I can be sexy too!" I shouted angrily. We were playing couple Q&A, the couples being of course me and Roman, against Logan and Patton. The current question is who is sexier. Roman and me both said "definitely me" at the same time.
"You are not sexy Virgil, you're to adorable!" I gasped in mock offense.
"Excuse me? I'm anything but adorable!"
"Yeah tell that to you pastel cat pajamas" he giggled as I punched his arm. I leaned near his ear.
"I'll show you I can be sexy, won't tell you when though.." I saw him blush lightly. We decided to move on with the game, asking more dumb questions, a lot of them being inappropriate. It helped me plan out how I could show Roman I was sexy though.
"What's your biggest turn on?" Roman instantly went bright red, and I did to.
"So basically w-what's our k-kink...?" I asked nervously.
"Yes, that is what the question is." Logan spike calmly, acting like he wasn't blushing.
"I-I'll go last..!" Logan sighed.
"I'll go first. I hate to say it, but the daddy kink.." he looked away in embarrassment, blushing bright red. Patton blushed too.
"S-same as him.." Roman gulped.
"Biting or hair pulling, or I mean like collars or chokers..." I smirked but hid it quickly.
"Bondage..."
time skip
It's been a few days since the game, but I remembered his answer vividly. I decided to show him tonight that I could be sexy. I sat in my bathroom, trying to decide which choker to wear. Yes I had chokers, but not for this reason! I just fine them awesome, but I've never worn them in front of people. I decided to choose a black, semi thick one with a little golden bell on it. I smirked at myself in the mirror, thinking about how Roman would react. Would he like it? I hope he will... now isn't a time to worry! I held the bell as I snuck out of my room and into Romans quickly. He was in the restroom so I took the chance to hide ride outside of the door so I could surprise him. I heard the toilet flush and the door start to open. As soon as I saw him I pinned him against the wall, kissing him roughly. He gasped in shock, but soon realized what was happening and kissed back roughly. He trailed his hands up my waist to my shoulders, his hands accidentally meeting the choker, causing the bell to ring softly. I heard him hold back a soft moan at the thought of me wearing a choker. He flipped us around, pinning my hands against the wall above my head. He pulled out of the kiss, slowly trailing kisses down my neck. He bit down slightly on one point, making me tense. He pulled away slightly, his lips still lightly grazing my neck.
"Is that okay?"
"Yeah, just new, I'm yours tonight roman, you do whatever~" he moaned under his breath at this, biting my neck again. I moaned quietly at action, getting used to it now. He stopped and led me towards the bed, pushing me down onto it, not hard enough to hurt me but hard. He crawled on top of me, trailing his eyes up and down my body, falling on the bell choker I had on. He moaned softly and kissed under my ear.
"You look so good baby boy..." I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling slightly. He moaned, then pinned my hands again.
"Not so fast baby boy, who's gonna be patient?" I groaned at his voice.
"M-me" he smiled and bit my neck, harder than before.
"That's right..." I whined at the feeling of the tent in my jeans. He let my hands go, slowly taking off my shirt. I bucked my hips without thinking. He pushed his hips against mine, leaving them still while to took off my shirt quicker now. I growled and flipped us over, taking off my shirt fully. He wrapped a finger around my choker, pulling me in for a rough kiss. I kissed back gladly, rubbing my hips against his, slowly to tease him. I took off his shirt, leaving hickeys and bites all over his chest. He whimpered at the action mixed with the slow grinding. I kissed down his v-like; bitting right on the edge of his jeans. I slowly pulled them off, looking at him innocently through my eyelashes, he leaned his head back slightlt, groaning and bucking his hips.
"H-Hurry up Virge!"
"Now it's your turn to wait..." I pulled down his jeans all the way, and kissed him roughly again. While still kissing, he tugged off my jeans, leaving both of us in only boxers. I grind against his hips roughly while tugging his hair slightly. He moaned loudly, arching his back. I broke the kiss and slowly started taking off his boxers, but getting inpatient myself and taking them off quickly. I took mine off too, crawling back over him. He tried to flip us over, but I stopped him, tangling my hands in his hair again. He looked at me confused.
"Virgil what are you do-aaah~" he moaned loudly and I lined myself up over him and lowered myself into his member. I whimpered at the pain, not having any prep. He grabbed my hips tightly, trying very obviously not to buck his hips into me. I slowly started bouncing up and down on him, small moans escaping him at first. I re-adjusted myself until I found my prostate, moaning, almost screaming when I hit it. He bucked his hips every time I bounced, making my bite my lip to quiet myself down, realizing Patton was only next door. I huffed threw my nose, biting my lip hard to stop from screaming. I moaned quietly.
"I-I'm ab-about to cum..." I moaned softly. He suddenly flipped us over, continuing to thrust into me. He put his head in the crook of his neck, biting harshly. I tangled my hands in his hair, pulling harshly. He moaned loudly against my neck, sending chills down my spine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, still pulling his hair.
"A-ahh god Roman it feels so g-good!" I groaned loudly.
"You feel so good baby boy..." he continued thrusting into me while kissing me, pulling on the choker trying to get closer. He pulled away, panting slightly.
"I-I'm gonna c-come R-Ro!"
"Go ahead baby boy~" I arched my back and moaned as loudly as possible, coming over mine and his chest. He thrusted a few more times, coming into my suddenly while moaning my name. He pulled out and laid next to me panting.
"W-was that sext enough for you Roman~" I asked biting his neck one more time. He snapped, putting both of us in our pajamas and wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Definitely..."
"So you admin that I can be sexy~"
"Yeah, you really can be..." I smiled and kissed him gently.
"I love you Ro..."
"Love you to baby boy, you shouldn't sleep with that on, you could stop breathing..." he spoke with worry lacing his voice. I sighed and took it off, putting it on the nightstand next to his bed. He smiled and kissed my nose.
"You're so beautiful..." I blushed and hid my face in his chest. He giggled and tightened his grip on my waist. I yelled as a sharp pain went threw my side. Within a second he had my shirt up, checking for marks or bruises. He gasped and teared up when he saw faint bruises on my hips from his hands. He hugged me tightly. I hugged back, chuckling as he tried not to cry.
"I-I'm sorry virgil! I hurt you and bruises you, oh god I'm a terrible boyfriend! It'll never happ-" I lightly pushed him off back next to me, turning to face him. His eyes were glassy and worried.
"Roman, I don't care it's okay"
"But I left bruises on you!" I kissed his nose hesitantly.
"I seriously don't care, it doesn't hurt that much, you just can't squeeze right there for a day." He nodded, wiping his eyes.
"I-I'm sorry again.." he mumbled, placing his arms around my waist way above the bruises. I cuddled into his chest, curling up a little bit.
"Don't be..."
"I love you Virge..."
"I love you to Roman.."