Holy crap!

*anxietys P.O.V*
Me and Roman have been dating for a few weeks now. We try to hide it but I think the there have caught on. I was sitting on the couch with the others at about noon, when roman walks downstairs. He's wearing a really tight outfit and you could see his muscles. He didn't have many but the Ines he did have were hot as hell. He was hot as hell. I started blushing and looked away instantly. He sat down next to morality. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I leaned against the counter taking a deep breath. He really was hot as hell. Roman walked in after me and walked over and kissed me softly I kissed back but pulled away quickly.
"Aw come on anx... why don't I get a kiss?"
"Cause you're being to hot. Later okay?"
"Fine."
"Morality and Logic are together openly right?"
"Right.?"
I ran out of the kitchen and made the two stand up.
"You two should go on a date for a while! Go out and enjoy yourself guys!" I pushed them out of our house in Thomas's mind. I locked the door and saw prince standing in front of the couch. I ran at him.
"Holy shi-" I tackled him into the couch and started kissing him. I kissed him roughly at first but got softer. I pulled away and kept looking at his shirt. He got the hint and nodded letting me take it off. I started unbuttoning his shirt and took it off fully. I started kissing down his chest leaving a few hickeys. He gasped a few times making me smirk. He flipped us over and started taking off my jacket. I let him and he took off my shirt too. He kissed my lips and started leaving a trail from my lips to my waist. He left a few hickeys on my chest and waist and then came back up to my neck. He started biting and sucking on what he knew was my sweet spot. I let out a soft moan. I felt him smirk against my neck as he continued lightly biting kissing and sucking. I leaned my head back to give him more room. He left more marks all over my neck. I let out a few small moans. He started kissing me again and I instantly kissed back. He bit my bottom lip softly but I held back a gasp. He growled slightly and continued biting at my bottom lip until I opened my mouth. He deepened the kiss, our tongues dancing together fighting for dominance. I let him win and he smirked slightly. He gently grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. I wrapped my legs around his waist. We continued making out for about another half an hour. He kissed my chest and neck again over and over. I was covered in hickeys as was he. We both pulled away from our last kiss panting. A string of saliva connecting our lips. I started at him smiling lovingly. He kissed my softly one more time licking my lips. He pulled away and smiled back just as lovingly.
"What was that for Anx?"
"You were being way to hot, you expected me not to? You shouldn't wear such tight clothing. Especially in public because then other people get to see that, and that should be saved for my eyes..." I trailed off embarrassed. I looked down blushing. He layed down next to me on the couch. I rolled over and plopped myself ontop of him.
*Princes P.O.V*
Anxiety plopped himself ontop of me smiling like a little kid.
"You are so adorable anxiety. Seriously how did I get so lucky?"
"1. I'm not adorable I am spooky! And 2. You got lucky? Have you looked in a mirror? You have the best personality in the world and you actually make me, Anxiety! Feel happy!" I kissed his nose making him giggle. I giggle slightly too.
"Aww thank you baby, but seriously I love you more than anything and you mean so much to me. There is so many reasons I love you anxiety and you are my world. I love you so much."
"I love you too princey. Thank you.."
"For..?"
"For being you!"