Chapter 12 - Tables have turned.

Start from the beginning

What?! No!

"It's Victorias friends birthday."

Mum sighs and I bite my lip. "Are you making up excuses?"

I'm not making them up, they're just handy excuses that managed to be in the right time.

"No. Of course not."

"I'm sure she'll be able to move in this weekend. You won't be going anywhere will you?"

I look at Victoria. "No. Just a few drinks and we'll most likely be at home again. This weekend should be fine." Victoria speaks for herself and I sigh.

Great. Three more days and my sister will be moving in.

-

"I don't think there is anything wrong with having her stay with us." Victoria comments as we come near to the destination that I've been wanting to show her.

"I know, but now is just not the right timing."

The car slows down and she frowns as she takes in her surroundings.

"Of course it is- where are we?"

I slip myself out of the car and open the door for Victoria on the other side to grab her hand and help her out.

"I just want to show you something." I murmur. I lead her up the hill further on as she continues to talk about this whole Waliyha situation

Eventually I still agreed with it, so I don't think we should be discussing this.

"Victoria." I press my index finger to her lips and she frowns. "Look around."

Reaching the top of the hill, all we see is the lovely view of London and the city lights. The night view of the city is just as beautiful as the daylight view, but that's not what I'm indicating.

"It's beautiful up here!" She gasps, gazing around and looking back down at the car that's almost 100 metres away.

"Do you like it?" I question.

"Yeah!"

"Can you imagine a house up here?" I smile as I sneak up behind her to cradle arms around her small frame.

"I can." She says, her tone somewhat clipped with confused.

"Our house?" I kiss her cheek

She frowns and gapes as she turns to me. "What?"

"I've been wanting this land for a while now, and to finally have it on the market, I had to take it. But I thought I'd show you before I ever thought of buying it." I shrug lamely and she takes another long gaze around.

"It's so pretty up here! Oh my god!"

"So is that a yes? Because that's one word I haven't heard you say to me."

"It's a yes." She smiles.

"Now you see why the timing is bad?"

"No. I mean, you have no house here. It's just grass. It takes like half a year for a house to be built, how is it bad timing?" She frowns in confusion.

"Because I'm having so much fun with just the two of us. In New York next week, that's the only time we'll have together and then it's all over. Marry me?" I raise an eyebrow.

Victoria rolls her eyes as goosebumps raise from her skin. I take her back down to the car as she continues on. "You'll always have me. We just have to be careful."

"Especially you, Miss let's-have-sex-every-chance-we-get." I tease as I open the car door for her and she smiles as she sits down on the car seat.