Chapter 12 - Tables have turned.

Start from the beginning

Pulling on her legs, she slips off the desk and steadies herself as I chuckle and sneak a kiss before she giggles to herself.

"What are you doing?" She questions as I walk up to the door and zip my fly.

"Mums here."

"Shit!" Victorias posture becomes stiff as she begins to straighten herself up and I smile as I open the door.

Walking out, I see my mother waiting by the white couch and she stands to her feet as a smile pulls on her face.

"Mum." I haven't seen her since last weeks dinner when Yaser decided to compare my biological father and I.

"My son." I know she's saying this to prove a point. "How are you, sunshine?"

I manage to lead her to my office before she greets me with a hug and a sloppy lip stick stained kiss on my cheek to avoid displaying it in front of Leigh.

I don't want her to see that.

Embarrassing.

"Hi mum." I half smile and she hugs me yet again.

Okay Mum. Okay.

"Victorias here." I say and she smiles to face Victoria who's standing 'innocently' by the desk that I just fucked her on.

"Victoria, darling. It's good to see you again." She greets her with an affectionate motherly hug and I can't help but smile.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here." I  say quietly.

If she came in earlier, God save me of what would have happened.

"I know, I'm sorry love, but I have something important to talk about with you. I couldn't make it for tonight because your father and I are going up to Bradford with the girls. I'm glad Victoria is here too cause it concerns her." My mother explains as she takes a seat.

"What's up, Mum?" I lean on my desk next to Victoria.

"Because Waliyha is 18, she's thinking about moving out."

Oh no.

Victoria faces me and we exchange looks before returning our attention on my mother.

"Zayn, I know you won't like it, but you do seem to spend a lot of time with her-"

"Mum." I know what she's going to say.

Does it really have to come down to Waliyha moving in with me?!

"Please, son. She idolises yah, and Victoria, you know. It'll be good for her to get out of the house before your father puts her on even more of a tight leash." She begs to me and I squeeze the bridge of my nose before facing Victoria.

I hate turning my mother down.

But, if Waliyha moves in, I'm going to lose Victorias attention.

"What do you say, babe?" I question her and she smiles.

"I'm sure you already know my answer. I mean, I love Waliyha." She shrugs and I sigh before facing my mother.

"I guess that's a yes then." I shrug and my mother beams a smile.

"Thank you so much, Zayn. She's graduating next month, so she'll probably start moving her belongings in maybe, next weekend."

I widen my gaze at her. That soon?!

"I have a business trip in America next weekend. I'm taking Victoria with me." I wince.

"Then she can move in this week."