Tea at Misty Oliver's

Harry’s POV

                As we walked towards Misty Oliver’s, we talked happily about the trial went so well and now I am not going home.  I think what made the deal even sweeter for us is the fact that Callie on the other hand is going well.  Tori had to go, so I hugged her and thanked her for her support.  “I’m just happy it only took half a day and now we have the rest of the day to whatever we want!” Jenny said happily.

                “Yeah, it was nice to get it done.  I feel so much better now that that’s over.  If only Spring Sing was over,” I trailed off.

                “Nice try, mate.  We still got two months until that happens,” Niall reminded us.  The groans emitted throughout the entire group.  “Besides, we still have to learn the numbers and get them all together in one big show!”

                “Don’t remind me on that one, shit, how are we going to do Spring Sing next week, Jenny?” I realized aloud.  Jenny turned around to look at me and she looked gobsmacked.

                “That is a very legitimate question?  Maybe we should call Zoe,” Jenny suggested.

                “Are you kidding?  She’ll freak!” I panicked.

                “She can think up of something, she always does,” Jenny said calmly to herself.  Before I could stop her, Jenny dialed the phone and put the phone to her ear.  By the time, she called her, we had walked inside Misty Oliver’s and got in line to get beverages.  “Yes?  Hi, this is Jenny,” she answered in front.  “Hey, yeah, we have a bit of problem?  You know about Harry’s trial right?”

                Jenny paused and I can feel my breath tightening. “Yeah, he’s suspended next week, but he’s not going home, so hooray!”  Jenny winced and I have a funny feeling Zoe is giving her a hard time.  I normally wouldn’t feel bad about this, but I do since it’s all my fault for the thousandth time.  I silently asked for permission of the phone and Jenny hands it to me.

                “Hello, love,” I said over the phone.

                “You!” Zoe growled.  “How did you get suspended?”

                “It’s a long story, love,” I brushed off, “but only one week was really kind of them.  They could’ve suspended me for a whole year if they wanted to.  So basically, starting tomorrow at 1, I have to be off campus for a week.  That’s all they said, so I think I could practice, but I can’t do it on campus,”

                “Fair enough,” Zoe sighed, “How about this?  I’ll do only three practices this week for large part and for your solo.  The two large part practices you’ll miss will just be your two excused absences if that’s fine,”

                “That’s fine,” I said.  Good thing I still had those.

                “And the solo practice, we’ll do wherever you’ll be staying for that week.  I believe next week we were going to work on your solo dancing and singing for One Day More since that is what we’re working on.  Have Jenny work on the general dance moves and singing for you since she will be in practice and go over it while you take a week from Harding,” Zoe commanded.

                “Yes, I will do my best.  I will most definitely work on it,” I assured her.

                “Good,” Zoe replied simply.  “Then I’ll text when we’re meeting and you’ll provide once you know where you’re going, is that fair?”