Louis the Lovely

Harry’s POV

                “And there!” I said proudly as I tied a bow on Louis’ lower back using a red sheer fabric.

                “Is the bow really necessary?  I’m already in a prom dress as it is, Niall’s dress,” Louis said bitterly.  We both stared in the reflection of the mirror in front of us in my bathroom.

                “I guess, you should turn around and we will see,” I said cheekily.  Louis rolled his eyes and twirl around to where I can see the back of his dress.  I grinned as I saw the works of my labor.  Trust me getting Louis to actually put on the dress was no easy feat.  “I think the bow is absolutely necessary, Lou.  It draws the eyes to your beautiful arse,” I slapped Louis on the arse and he fake like it actually hurt.

                “I’ll take that as a disturbing compliment,” Louis answered back.  Louis turned back around with his front facing the mirror.  Louis wore Niall’s dress from the drag show which was a one-shoulder scarlet dress with legs fitted like the mermaid where only from the knees down is loose.  Honestly, I think the dress fits Louis better than it did Niall.  I went up from behind to give him a hug and I put on my hands on his waist.

                “You know if you were a girl, I’d date you and then marry you, you know that?” I told him seriously.

                “What are you talking about?  We were always made for each other!” Louis teased. “You are my knight in shining armor and I am the princess in need of rescuing from the thralls of women,”

                “Aw, cheer up, Tommo, women are not that bad.  Even I say that even though one is trying to kick me out of school,” I said cheerfully.

                “We should break this couple hug, Harry,” Louis said suddenly.  I stubbornly held on until Louis finally untangled himself from me. “Now help me with the shoes, please, you are the shining knight, yes?  That means you’ll do everything I tell you do for the rest of the night, yes?”

                I roll my eyes. “Whatever you say, Lou,” I said dismissively.  Louis let out a girly giggle.

                “Yay,” Louis squealed, “I’ve never been a princess before.  This is going to be humiliating and great all at once,” We walk back to my room and I see Niall looking at us giving him the big thumbs up.  I show Louis to my bed while I pull out the shoes Niall used with the dress he was using. “You’re putting me in those?” Louis said disgusted.

                “Yeah, what else do you have that fits that?  A princess must dress really nicely,” I said offhandedly, “Plus, these will make you a few inches taller which I am sure is a life goal of yours,”

                “Ah yes, that would be nice,” Louis said with a smile. “Fine, put those on, I’ll just bear the pain because pain is beauty!”

                “That’s the spirit, Tommo,” I cheered on.  I carefully take off the shoes he has on already trying to avoid a waft of his feet.  I succeed and internally congratulate myself.  Then I carefully put on the black stilettos and I can see Louis is not happy with how they feel.  I adjust the strap and I still see Louis is wincing.  I’m debating whether it‘s real or not.  “You okay up there?”

                “I’ll bear through it, Sir Styles,” Louis said weakly.  I stand up after I’m done with his feet.

                “Sir Styles?” I said intrigued, “I don’t remember ever being a sir to you before,” I stared intently into his eyes and we just laughed out of nowhere.  Some days, I wished Louis was my roommate instead of Niall, but I’d probably get into such much trouble if that was the case.  Niall just rolled his eyes at us.