Movie Date

Jenny’s POV

                I’m sitting in my room with Callie and we’re both exhausted lying on our beds after a long week of nonstop testing.  I wondered if my teachers intentionally did this to where I had at least one test in every class in a couple days just to wear me out.  I know I’m in state of mind where I’m heavily considering napping and I think Callie is trying to stay awake, but is also having issues. 

                “This week has been awful.  I’m pretty sure I did bad on most of my tests.”  Callie groaned.  She rolled on her bed to where she’s facing me now.  I roll over to face her now.

                “You’re telling me.  I think scheduling this many tests in one time period should be punishable by law.” I moaned.  Callie voiced her approval and then I get a text from none other than Harry.

                                From: Harry :)

                                                Hey, babe!  It’s the weekend, let’s do something tonight!

                I groan in frustration.  Ugh, I really felt like resting today.  Oh well, I call him to learn more about what’s going on.  I wait for him to answer and then I hear, “Hello, Love!  I see you got my text?”

                “Yes, I did.  What were you thinking of doing tonight?  Right now, me and Callie are lying on our bed happy that we don’t have a test in the near future.”  I hear Callie scream “Amen” as I say that statement.  I just giggle at her while on the phone with Harry.

                “Well, I was thinking I could meet up with you at supper at the cafeteria and then watch a movie with you at the President’s Auditorium since they do a movie series there.” Harry suggested.  I waited to give my answer before I think about it.

                “Sure, let’s do it.  What time at the cafeteria?” I asked him.

                “Let’s go with 6:20 and we watch the showing of the free movie at 7.  Let’s make it a date and just be us two.” Harry told me.

                “Sounds great, babe.  I’ll see ya then.” I said happily.

                “Bye, Jenny.” Harry cooed.  And like that, I’m off the phone.  Callie starts oohing from her bed.

                “So, is it a date?” Callie asked me mischievously.

                “Yeah, he wants tonight to be just me and him again.” I told her.  Callie squeals in really high pitched voice and claps her hands like she does every time she gets excited.

                “How exciting.  You two are so cute together.  Watching you two is like watching a Disney princess movie unfold before my eyes.” She said.

                “Well, I got awhile until I have meet him, so I think I’m going to nap since knowing him he’ll want to be out as late as possible doing something with me.” I muttered.  Callie chuckled.

                “Getting your beauty rest before your kissing fest, huh?” I start blushing big time. “You don’t have to blush about it.  He’s all about the PDA.  I tell you the Ferris wheel display takes the cake.”

                “Callie!” I whined.  Now, she’s really laughing and more heat is on my cheeks.

                “I’m kidding except not really.  I’m pretty sure Niall and I were the only ones who saw that, so relax.  You seem like you like it though.” Callie said cheekily.