Judgment Day

Zayn’s POV

                It’s the start of a new weekend and I’m sitting in my dorm room with Niall, Louis, and Liam.  Harry as usual is gone on a date.  He must be absolutely obsessed with this girl because he is gone all the time.  Niall insists there’s no way he’s seeing just one girl as much as he’s gone, but I don’t believe him.  Frankly, the others don’t believe him either.  I’ve seen Harry when he goes gaga for a girl and he usually looks like how he is now:  constantly gone and with said girl. 

                Second round mixers are now done and I’m meeting up with the officers of Theta Mu to determine who gets invites to the third round.  “I hope I get into Cavaliers,” Niall muttered.

                “I hope for an HMS invite.  When do you think they’ll let us know if we’re in?” Liam asked looking in my direction.

                “I can’t say for your clubs, but Theta Mu is choosing who they let in here in a couple hours and we’ll send in the invites tonight expecting everyone to show for the third round mixer on Monday.    I don’t know how good your chances are for getting in, but I know my club is letting most everyone who has indicated they are strongly interested except for a couple girls.  I’d say your chances for the third round are good just be aware they get slimmer from there.” I told them to the best of my knowledge.  I honestly can’t say much about the guys’ clubs, but I’m trying my best to be supportive.

                “Don’t stress about it.  You can always hang out with me all you want if you don’t get in!” Louis cheered showing his dorky smile.

                “I love you, Louis but not enough to be around you all the time. I don’t know how Eleanor stands you over long periods of time to be honest.” Niall admitted.

                “You don’t say,” Louis said sarcastically, “I thought we were best mates!”

                “We are.  It’ll be nice to have other friends though too so I don’t go third wheeling with you all the time when El’s around.” Niall said.

                “It’s cool.  I’ll just go crawl in my hole now and cry about how much Niall doesn’t like me.”  Louis teased.

                “Is poor Lou having a bad day?” Niall pouted.

                “All because of you!” Louis stuck out his tongue at Niall as the jokes kept rolling.

                “Do you know exactly how your club is operating in terms of numbers?” Liam asked me seriously as Louis and Niall continue their conversation.

                “I’ll have to wait till the meeting tonight but from what Laura told me, we’re going to pledge about ten to fifteen girls and we have 23 girls put down as interested to strongly interested.  It just depends on many the club wants to let in and how are many interested if your chances are good or not.  We won’t be eliminating many girls tonight, but it could be different for HMS.  I don’t know.  I honestly can’t say.” I told him honestly.

                “Ok,” Liam muttered nervously under his breath.  As soon he was quiet, Louis all the sudden perked up and looked toward him.

                “So, I heard someone took a big step in their relationship yesterday with a lovely girl named Sarah.” Louis teased Liam.  Liam was now blushing like a ripe tomato.

                “Yes, we’re now boyfriend and girlfriend after our first real date.” Liam confessed to us. Louis jumped out of his chair and fist pumped the air while Niall patted him on the shoulder.