bruised sights

Now that the NXT Roster was back in the US after a long two and a half week tour, along with a TakeOver in the U.K, it felt good to be back in Orlando and at the Performance Center. Bayley had a grueling match against Nia Jax on the TakeOver special, which she successfully defended her NXT Women's Championship. Then, on the live events she either teamed with her best friend, Carmella, or the newest girl on the NXT roster, Asuka. They defeated the likes of Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, Eva Marie and Nia Jax, along with Alexa Bliss. Now, Bayley was helping train some of the girls who haven't made their debuts, with helping their ring skills and move sets. After about an hour of that, she let the girls take a break, as she needed some water herself. She was getting drowned in her own thoughts of her career and life, that the next thing she knew she had smacked down into the rough carpeted floor. She looked up to see one of her good friends, Elias.

"Hey. You okay?" He asked as he looked down at her. He then helped her back up so she wasn't lying on the floor anymore.

"Yeah. Sorry about that." She sighed.

"No worries. How've ya been?" He asked. Elias recently got cleared from a broken arm in a match against Samoa Joe about three months prior. He and Bayley had texted a little, but not much since she was always busy.

"I've been alright. Just trying to keep ahold of the title and not fall behind. How about you? How's your arm doing?" She asked.

"A lot better. Now fully recovered and I can finally get back in the ring." He smiled.

"That's great! I'm so glad that you can get back in the ring. The roster didn't feel right with you gone."

"I'm back now." He grinned.

"And I'm very glad. But, we should probably head back into the gym before Coach makes us run for the next three hours straight." Bayley laughed as the two headed into the gym area.