love crazy - EDMUND

YOUNG!EDMUND PEVENSIE x READER

In which love can do crazy things to the people that are under the passionate feeling

--

        SHE DIDN'T WANT anything meaningful. She required something entirely different. He wanted something unique, passionate, and perpetual.

        Y/N was heartbroken numerous circumstances back. But how Edmund needed her, he never thought he could want someone this much.

        Edmund felt pain when she rejected him. A pain that felt as if someone was ripping at his chest. He couldn't breathe for a moment. He hated himself for remaining so attached to her.

        "I'm so sorry Edmund..." She griefed. "I'm not looking for anything right now. Sure, you're a great guy but I just...I just can't."

        Edmund swiftly stood up, getting a head rush from how rapid he rose up. "You have no idea how much I think about you, do you? I think about your smile, how beautiful your perfume smells on you, the fact you're breath is always fresh whenever you talk to me, your laugh, y-you're everything!" He huffed. "But guess what? You don't care!"

        "Then why are you now admitting this to me?! You should have a long time ago!"

        "Will you ever understand?! I did it because I love you!"

        She was surprised. At his tone, the way he shouted at her, and that he admitted that he loved her.

        Out of anger, he huffed and walked at a fast pace to where he could be alone. Just him and his thoughts. He was numb. He was stuck.

--

word count: 234