not a chance, potter (1) - JAMES

YOUNG!JAMES POTTER x READER

  In which James is a cocky flirt and Y/N is hard to get

--

        She was sick of him. Sick of his stupid winks at her from across the classroom, his lingering gaze on her during the 90 minute class period, smirking at her when she 'accidentally' looked his way. She was hard to get and he knew it. Yet he still managed to try, and try; and failed each time.

        Unfortunately, to her 'luck' the teacher thought it was an incredible idea to assign them as partners for an assignment.

        "Fuck." Y/N cursed under her breath when the words 'Y/L/N and Potter' escaped the professor's lips. And so, she grabbed her stuff and moved to the table that was seated for two, Prongs waiting for her.

        "Hey," the brunet greeted her with his all too familiar smirk dancing on his lips.

        "Shut up Potter." She groaned plopping down on the metal chair.

        "Fiesty...I like it." He chuckled, licking his plump lips and biting down on his bottom one.

        The girl rolled her eyes [the gif],  "Let's just get this over with so I don't have to deal with you again." She started taking out her parchment, quill, and some ink.

        "Aw, why do you feel so love? Do I make you nervous?" He grinned raking a hand through his untamed brown hair. [the gif]

        "No. You just make me nauseous." She fake smiled at him.

        "Okay then," He smiled, yet again. The girl viciously rolled her eyes for the second time that morning. This guy just couldn't take a hint.

--

part 2 is this way :) -->

word count: 245