mr. black (1) - SIRIUS

PROFESSOR!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which Sirius meets an intriguing girl at a pub up in Hogshead

In which Sirius meets an intriguing girl at a pub up in Hogshead. Fate comes in, and the next thing they both know he's her teacher and she's his student. But one thing they do know is that they've got the hots for each other.

inspired by the relationship between aria and ezra in the show "pretty little liars"

--

        The last week of summer can be viewed as dreadful for a majority of people, but thrilling for an unspecified amount people. It's a time where those people, the students, to get to see their friends again, but also have to leave their comforting home and vacationing days.

        Y/N, however, was torn. For the reason being she's feeling both. Dreaded to go back to Hogwarts again, since she had just gotten back from her trip to America, yet excited because after two whole months she gets to see her companions again.

        A week before her seventh year, still, a bit jet lagged, she took a train to Hogwarts determined to get to Hogsmeade to have her last sip of butterbeer before the new school year started.

        The slow train ride made the girl feel almost fatigued, the jet-lag getting to her. Her drowsiness then caught on, causing her to fall asleep mid-train ride. Though when the train came to a halt, she fluttered her Y/E/C orbs grabbing her bag and fled the train all the while rubbing her eyes from her little cat nap.

        After a few minutes of walking, she finally saw it. The Three Broomsticks.

        Smiling to herself, she walked in. There was barely anyone in the pub, just a few people chit-chatting among themselves.

        The girl walked over towards the — almost empty — bar. There was just one person a few seats before her located at the bar other than her, though she didn't bother to look since she was so focused on getting her butterbeer.

        "What can I get you?" The bartender asked her the moment she sat down on the tiny stool.

        "Can I get a butterbeer, please?" She asked kindly which caused the bartender to nod, giving a polite smile.

        She settled down, looking around at her surroundings. The person a few seats ahead of her piped up, "You alright down there?" It was the voice of a man.

        The girl finally looked up, however, she realized that she shouldn't have since the sight of him essentially knocked the breath out of her. His jet-black hair styled quite messily with a few small strands falling onto his forehead ever so gently, although his jawline and features practically carved by the gods themselves. When her eyes landed on his chest, it didn't help that he was wearing a thick sweater which even then showed off his large masculine biceps.

        The Y/H/C girl realized she was staring, flushed, she looked down. Which caused the man to chuckle, however she tried to play it cool. "Y-Yeah, I-I'm just a bit jet lagged. I just got back from a trip to America." She cursed under her breath at her stuttering state.

        He politely smiled, his voice deepening, "Where in America?" He closed the book he was previously reading and gave her his attention.

        "New York." The gal answered with a smile, nervously drumming her fingers on the table before her, waiting for her drink impatiently so she could quietly leave the very intense gaze he had on her.

        "I spent some time in Manhattan before I went to Pennslyvania. It's a great city." He smiled at her and she smiled back, that's when she noticed his stormy gray eyes, they were almost sparkling under the light.

        She ignored that, then looked down. "So did you go to Hogwarts?"

        "Graduated a few years ago, I'm gonna start my first teaching job." She grinned then looked at him, while a few butterflies ignited in her stomach.

        "I...I think I'd like to teach."

        "Oh, so what would you like to teach?" He's thinking that she graduated Hogwarts too.

        The girl quickly made up a white lie, "Uh, well, I'm leaning towards transfiguration." It's not exactly a lie though. She really would like to teach when she was older and she did indeed like transfiguration.

        "That's what I'm teaching." He gave her one of his dazzling smiles, and she chuckled tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "You know..." He moved towards the seat next to her, that made her slightly uncomfortable under his dreamy stare. "You're very passionate towards teaching just as much as I am." He smiled at her once again. "I like to know more about you."

        "I'd like to know more about you too."

        Next thing she knew, he was guiding her towards a private area of the pub. That's when and where it all went down. She was kissing him, and he was kissing her. One thing led to another, and that was the night that marked in their history as the night they won't ever forget.

        Plus, it's not like they'll run into each other again.

--

part 2 is next!

word count: 794