addiction - SIRIUS

YOUNG!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which Sirius takes up smoking after quitting to forget about his feelings for Y/N

--

        The final year and the final week of Hogwarts. All the students have been waiting for this ever since day one, especially Y/N. She can finally finish school and be an independent woman and live in the muggle world to start her career. Of course, she's going to miss the place that she had once called her second home, but she's extra excited to be out in the real world.

        Sirius wasn't excited nor feeling anything. He's just living in the moment, which is his motto of life. The dark-haired man was calmly taking drags out of his cigarette while taking in the calm scenery of the Black Lake. It was silent, the only noise being the gooses' quacks and the birds chirping.

        His thoughts surrounding a certain Y/H/C girl, also known as Y/N. Who he has had a crush on since he first laid eyes on her when they were eleven, in the first year. He's never been one to voice out his own thoughts, being that the dark-haired man was afraid of rejection. Primarily because he has come from a place where he has been rejected many times; by his mother, his father, and his whole family generally.

        The Sirius Black, the man who did not fear anything, his fear was rejection.

        When he told James his feelings for her, the charming brunet man only gaped at him saying, "Oh my...dude, you love her." Now all he ever realized that his feelings for the Y/E/C girl have officially blossomed into love.

        He was so clouded by his thoughts that he didn't hear the footsteps that came from behind him. "Since when do you smoke?"

        "Since forever." He simply replied as he took a long drag out of the substance.

        "Well, I find it disgusting. Just get it out of your mouth, I-I hate it."

        "Oh yeah? Well, why don't you come over here and make me?" The dark haired man commented sassily.

        "What the fuck is wrong with you Sirius?" The man simply couldn't take it anymore, he's been hiding his feelings from her for years now. Hooking up with girls, or even smoking cigarettes isn't going to help him get over his love for her eventually. He had officially lost his cool.

        "It's because of you, Y/N, don't you fucking get it! You're such an addiction, that cigarettes are nothing but something that I simply smoke. You have always been my addiction! You know why?! It's because I'm fucking in love with you!"

        She was in utter shock, she couldn't move or speak. Silence enveloped the two youngsters, even Sirius looked down in disappointment. The gray-eyed man was about to get up from his spot on the ground when the girl stopped him, grabbing his bicep with her firm grip before he could escape anywhere. Getting up with him, she licked her lips, saying the words that she never thought she would ever say to him. Nor even admit to herself. "I love you too."

--

word count: 510