under the stars - SIRIUS

YOUNG!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which a night was spent under the stars while exchanging sweet words

--

        A navy blue color took over the night sky, a blanket of stars scattered amongst the lovely atmosphere. T'was the perfect night for one to drop everything to simply lay down and stare at the beautiful stars that twinkled the night sky. Which was precisely what Sirius was doing, laying on the grassy field of Hogwarts, his large hands resting on the back of his head, his body in a calm state.

        Y/N was passing by when she saw her boyfriend in the calmest state she had seen him in. Furrowing her brows, a faint smile appearing on her lips, she waltzed towards him. "Mind if I join you?" She smirked, her Y/H/C hair falling onto her face. One of the many things Sirius loved about her.

        Sirius looked up, his signature smirk forming on his lips. "Not at all." He scooted over leaving room for Y/N to plop down next to him.

        A moment of silence surrounded the pair, it was a pleasant quietness rather than an awkward one. The girl decided to clear it, "The sky looks beautiful tonight doesn't it?"

        With a clear of his throat, Sirius replied, "It really does." Silence took over the air once again. The dark-haired boy turned his head to the stunning girl beside him, she did the same. He rested the palm of his hand on her jaw, stroking her cheek while looking into her sparkling Y/E/C irises. "Somehow I can never compare the stars with your eyes."

        She grinned at her companion, "I hate you." She tried to seem serious, but the grin implanted on her lips gave it away.

        He sighed smirking, "Pfft, you know you love me." He wrapped his arms around her waist, her heart melting slightly as she entangled herself in his limbs. The boy slowly pulled away, "It's almost curfew, and as much as I'd love to sit here and be in your arms, I think we should get back to our dorms."

        "Wow, for once the badass Sirius Black wants to play by the rules." She shot a knowing smirked at her lover, causing him to chuckle. He was just about to get up from his spot on the ground when Y/N stopped him, grabbing his hand. "I was kidding. Ju-just... just stay for a while."

        Looking down at the girl that he constantly falls in love with every day as if it was a routine, his heart nearly dissolved at the frail state that she was in.

        "Okay." Sirius grabbed her hand, kissing it in a state of affection as she cuddled into his side.

--

word count: 441