hello, soulmate - NEWT

NEWT SCAMANDER x READER

 In a universe in which every person has a tattoo from birth of the first words that their soulmate exchanges with them, Newt and Y/N found out they're meant to be during a regular day of divination class

--

        It was the afternoon, the sun was shining out of the large window. The girl let out a heaving sigh as she slumped back into her seat, a longing feeling settling on her chest to go outside and let the sun shine on the very top of her head. Even though she couldn't exactly see color, she would like to know the feeling of the wind running through her Y/H/C hair.

        Yet, she was stuck in her most disliked class, divination. On the round table, the crystal ball stood tall. Right behind it, a boy with chestnut hair could be seen peeking through as he bent down to get his parchment and quill from his bag. A confused look settled on her face, as she looked around the classroom to see students just now entering the class. No sight of the divination professor.

        She had a totally different partner for divination, a boy with messy black hair and round glasses. Unsubconsciously running the pads of her fingertips through the words tattooed on her wrist, she piped up the words that would only make the boy's head turn, yet she didn't know that.

        "Excuse me, but, who are you?"

        The boy's head indeed turned to see who was the owner of the words, seeing a friendly smile on the face of a girl was what made him rapidly turn to see those exact words imprinted onto his forearm.

        "I-I'm your new divination partner."

        With the same exact reaction as the boy, she saw those exact words printed on her wrist as well. She couldn't help the smile forming on her face, as she turned to the person she's meant to be with. "Hello, soulmate."

        A smile erupted his face as well, the freckles dancing on his face. "Hello."

--

word count: 296