mr. black (5) - SIRIUS

PROFESSOR!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which Sirius meets an intriguing girl at a pub up in Hogshead

In which Sirius meets an intriguing girl at a pub up in Hogshead. Fate comes in, and the next thing they both know he's her teacher and she's his student. But one thing they do know is that they've got the hots for each other.

inspired by the relationship between aria and ezra in the show "pretty little liars"

--

        Her favorite place, in all of Hogwarts, was the library. It was the only place that comforted her when she felt the most alone.

        She was struggling to get a book that was located on a high shelf, as she was on the tips of her toes, determined to grab the book. However she was stopped when she felt a gentle pair of hands wrap around her waist, the person extended their arm to get the book for her.

        She turned around to see who the person was, though she was disappointed to see it was Sirius Black. "The Great Gatsby I see," He shook his head smirking, "didn't know you liked muggle books."

        He gave the book back to her. To which she snatched from his grip, as she gave him a sour look, crossing her arms, "do you even care?"

        "I don't know what I feel worse about, having to stay away from you or for being a prick about it." He sighed, running a hand through his hair, "I'm sorry."

        "For not caring, or for being a prick?"

        "Both."

        "Thank you. I would never want to do anything that would get you in trouble," the girl gave a chaste kiss on his cheek, his facial hair tickling her lips, "Goodbye Sirius."

        She was about to leave when the dark-haired man decided to grab her by the wrist, stopping her from going, as he properly kissed her. His hands making it's way around her waist, as hers was around his neck. "Goodbye Y/N." He replied once they pulled away, his breath fanning her lips.

--

i hope you're all liking the imagines so far ! :) one more part to go of the series mr. black, the final part!!!

word count: 268