the slytherin - JAMES

YOUNG!JAMES POTTER x READER

In which a sassy and sarcastic Slytherin catches James' attention, he falls, hard

--

        She had caught his attention right from the start. The little things were what made him feel drawn to her. He studied her, he looked at her, and he stared. Overall, the sarcasm was what caught his attention the most. She was the Slytherin.

        They were in the hallway just mere feet away from each other, sharing glances with one another once in a while. He leaned against the wall, his gang of friends speaking to him. While her friends were across from him with her standing confidently beside them. The moment the bell rang, the both of their friends separating to get to their classes on time. As James was about to move from the wall and walk to his class that he shares with Y/N, she called after him. "Oi Potter!"

        He turned to the petite girl, sighing, hearing his name. "Yes Y/L/N?"

        "You, me, date this Saturday." She smirked, crossing her arms over her chest.

        James was befuddled, so he stuttered. "What?"

        "Did I stutter? I just offered that you and I should go on a date this Saturday and you're acting as if you're deaf." She chuckled, "So what do you say to that?"

        The brunet put a more confident persona on, crossing his arms over his chest as well, mimicking her, "Fine. Hogsmeade, 7 pm sharp."

        She simply shrugged, "Fine."

        "Fine, then it's settled." With that, the pair ascended to the stairs. Their insides bubbling with excitement for Saturday.

--

word count: 247