oops... - SIRIUS

YOUNG!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which a naive Y/N walks in on Sirius changing, and the air suddenly becomes awkward

--

        Winter was everyone's adored season in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The freezing weather was what every student was keen to see since winter at Hogwarts, was an exquisite site to experience. 

        A thick layer of snow was covered on the outskirts of Scotland, Y/N looked outside the immense window of the homey Gryffindor Common Room in delight. This was the usual type of weather that she had the most fun with the Marauders. She grinned from ear to ear at the sight of the snowfall, starting to jog to the boy's dormitory.

        She was about to barge into the Marauders' dorm, but before she entered through the door she was already screaming at the top of her lungs, "Guys! Guys! It's snowing- oh fuck!"

        The girl cut off her own sentence when she realized what she had barged into. Her best friend, Sirius Black, was standing there wide-eyed in a vertical striped beige dress shirt and white—very tight—underwear, feeling astonished. She tried her best not to look at the area where she felt the most aroused.

        "I-I am so sorry, I'm just gon-" She grabbed the door handle and let herself out. The Y/H/C girl leaned against the door, letting out a huff of breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding in.

--

that was a really short drabble and didn't have much info but i thought it was a cute idea

word count: 219