innocent - SIRIUS

SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which after years of being held wrongfully prisoned in Azkaban, Sirius finally escapes and sees the love of his life in an order meeting for the first time in, what it feels like, forever

--

        She ascended down the dimly lit corridor that leads to the Black family's dining room, occasionally Y/N would shed a tear here and there every time there was an order meeting. Being that she was Sirius Black's girlfriend up until Azkaban, the thought of her only true love growing up in the house that she's walking through made her emotional.

        Once she headed closer to the room she heard voices coming from the other side of the dark door, the voices belonging to the people of the order. The woman grabbed the doorknob and creaked the door open looking at the sight before her which left her in complete awe.

        A man sat beside Remus, with a perfectly grown mustache and shoulder length curly dark brown hair. The only hair that would only belong to her long lost love, "Sirius." She whispered as if she was out of breath from running a marathon around the whole world.

        He instantly got up from his chair taking in the sight before him, "Y/N." He muttered the same tone she carried. She had aged just as much as him, gray hairs prominent in her previous Y/H/C hair, crows feet and wrinkles carelessly placing themselves along her beautiful heart-shaped face, but when he looked into her Y/E/C eyes they still had that little shimmer that he fell in love with. "I missed you so much."

        She hugged him tightly, tears finally escaping her eyes. "I knew you were innocent, I was always by your side, I knew it all along." The woman kept repeating, making Sirius tear up, even more, wrapping his arms around her. The rest of the order looking at the two that were embracing each other with sympathetic eyes.

--

word count: 295