childish (2 + final) - SIRIUS

YOUNG!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which after not speaking to one another for a while, Y/N hates Sirius' guts and refuses to speak to him until a plan is carried out by the rest of the Marauders to fix the two up

--

        It's been weeks ever since they broke up. They haven't spoken to one another at all, not even a glance their way.

        "Y/N you have to talk to him," James told her one day when she was sitting with the Marauders in the Gryffindor Common Room.

        "Why? It's not like he gives much of a shit about me anyway." The girl shook her shoulders, munching on her potato chips. The three boys sighed then looked at each other, a mischievous look etched on their faces. They carried out a plan, get the two of them out to the bridge of the black lake, talk their feelings out, then they fall in love again.

        The young men carried out their plan the next nightfall. The mid-day sky met the twilight, twinkling stars danced in the dark blue sky. The sky was clear, no cloud to be seen. Sirius was guided by his best friend James to the bridge of the black sea for what he refers to as, "best friend talk."

        "Prongs where are you taking me and what for?" The dark-haired boy curiously asked the brunet that was guiding him by the shoulders.

        "To the bridge of the black sea, I just think we're in the need for a lil' bit of best friend talk, you know, catching up."

        "Mate I see you every day. We sleep in the same dorm."

        "Still, that's different." The young man shook his shoulders, a cringe forming upon his features.

        Meanwhile, Remus was dragging Y/N to that exact bridge. "So where did you say you were taking me again?" Y/N curiously proposed.

        "A surprise..." The sandy-haired young man responded, chuckling nervously as he scratched his head.

        James and Sirius were the first to arrive at the bridge of the black sea, Remus and Y/N trailed along shortly. "Alright, why did you drag me all the way here for?" The dark-haired boy crisscrossed his arms over his chest.

        "Well uh..." James tried to stall, but when he caught sight of Remus and Y/N coming from the distance he eased. "Enjoy your time here is all I can say I guess." Footsteps were heard and when the pair of young men looked to see who the invaders were, Sirius was beyond surprised to see Y/N lingering behind his best friend Remus.

        "Wha-what do you both think you're doing?" The young man questioned. That was when Y/N noticed Sirius was there, she scrunched her eyebrows in confusion at what her friends were getting at.

        James cleared his throat, "Alright here's the thing, you lot are gonna talk your feelings out and there's no leaving because if you both do we'll hex you... enjoy!" He smiled.

        Sirius and Y/N looked at the other, their eyes revealing emptiness. "We'll be all the way over there if you need us, totally not listening to what you both are saying..." Remus announced.

        The pair of young men walked off to the end of the black sea in order to give the ex's their privacy. There was silence. Uneasiness located in the atmosphere. Sirius glanced up at the girl, she looked back but averted her eyes from his stare by viewing the ground before her. "I have nothing to say to you." She softly declared.

        He scoffed, "You're speaking right now."

        A sneer settled on her features, "You are the worst human being on the face of planet Earth."

        "Aw, that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me." The young man grinned, placing his palm on his heart. The girl rolled her eyes at the boy in front of her. He continued to speak, "You know, I loved you. I didn't know you hated me so much to leave me whilst calling me a child for the way that I naturally am. I thought you fell for me for who I am. We never really told each other that we loved one another yet but my Godric how I loved you..."

        The girl gazed down at the ground once over, speechless at what her ex-boyfriend announced right before her. A hint of a grin molding on her face, "Right now, I don't know if I wanna kiss you or shove you off a bridge."

        "Can I pick that for ya?" Sirius cheekily replied smirking.

        "No," she glares. "You can't pick."

        She steps forward, and Sirius backs up. "You sure about that?"

        "Absolutely." Another step forward. He's against the bridge's side now. She comes right up to his face. "I think I've made my decision," she breathes.

        "Is it a good one?"

        "You always seemed to think so," Y/N says as she grabs his shirt collar and pulls him down to meet her lips.

--

word count: 797