catastrophe - SIRIUS

YOUNG!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which Sirius gets easily jealous by someone that starts flirting with his girl

--

        The Yule Ball. Everyone was either on the dance floor, lazily drinking with their friends, or making out with the person they found that very night. Sirius Black was located at the punch table, looking at the couples that were mingling. 

        He was soon accompanied by Y/N, who came next to him and bumped her shoulder against his. "Having fun I see." She chuckled, a cup of the red drink in her hand.

        The man rolled his eyes, "Totally." He commented sarcastically.

        "Well, since you're having so much fun, would you like to dance?" The girl asked, taking his hand already dragging the man to the dance floor without getting a proper reply from him.

        The Y/H/C girl wrapped her delicate arms around his neck, as the dark-haired man gracefully enveloped the girl's petite waist with his immense hands. There was no sound between the pair beside the softly swaying coming from both of their bodies.

        Ashy eyes met Y/E/C eyes. Sirius sneaked a little peck on her lips, Y/N chuckling.

        Out of the blue, a young man, that had one too much to drink that evening, came up to the girl. Pealing her off of Sirius and whispering in her ear, in a chilling manner, "You should dance with me instead of this prick." The Y/H/C girl looked awfully terrified, that was until Sirius processed what was happening and pushed the sexually aroused boy off of her.

        "What are you doing mate? I suggest you lay off the drinks!" Sirius was fuming, veins started to appear on his neck, "Touch her again, and you'll regret it!"

        The music stopped, the chatter going silent. The Grand Hall became absolutely was quiet, a pair of men dragged the drunk guy away from the couple. Professor McGonagall came up to the stage, grabbing the microphone from the stand. "Um... if e-everyone c-could go back to what they were doing..." The woman trailed off unknown of what else to say but was obeyed nonetheless when the music came back on and everyone went back to dancing, ignoring the mishap that happened just a few moments ago.

        Sirius was breathing heavily, then Y/N put a hand on his shoulder. The dark-haired man turned towards her, looking directly into her eyes. "If it helps, you should know, you're really sexy when you're angry."

        The man chuckled, wrapping an arm around her. "Let's go." The couple left the Yule Ball, that they didn't find entertaining anyway. Once they had entered Sirius' shared dorm room, he closed the door behind them and wrapped his muscular arms around the girl's petite body.

        She was surprised at first but melted into his arms. Before he could say anything, she cut him off, smirking, "I'm gonna take a shower, join me?" The girl cheekily announced, trying to lighten the mood. The dark-haired man was a bit taken aback at first but smiled, nodding.

        From what started as a catastrophe, their love made it better.

--

word count: 508