fantasy - SIRIUS

YOUNG!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which Y/N has an obsession with her longtime crush Sirius Black, though her fantasies finally turn into a reality

In which Y/N has an obsession with her longtime crush Sirius Black, though her fantasies finally turn into a reality. Or so she thinks...

--

        It was like a routine. She woke from her slumber, washed her face, got ready to get to her classes, arrived at her potions class and chose to draw him. She sat a few feet away from him to draw his perfect features.

        Y/N was in love with Sirius ever since she first laid eyes on him on the first day of Hogwarts when they were little first years. At first, it started with a small crush, then blossomed into love, and ultimately an obsession.

        She had multiple attempts to try to talk to him but she always chickened out, never having the guts to talk to him like most girls do.

        The girl would constantly fantasize about him in certain situations. Where he was the prince and she was the princess, he would come to her palace and rescue her from all the good and bad.

        She was completely, irresistibly, absolutely infatuated with him. Until one day.

        She woke from her sleep like always. Brushed her teeth, washed her face, prepared herself for the day and proceeded to her first-period class. She trudged with her notebook in hand and bookbag touching her shoulder.

        Like any other day, she isolated herself by sitting in the back of her class she shared with a certain dark-haired young man. She grabbed her notebook filled with drawings of Sirius and started to trace the godly features of his.

        The teacher droned on and on until the bell rang signaling the end of class. She closed the notebook, left it on the table for a moment until she put her pencil in her bag, then draped her bag over her shoulder. By the time she turned to her desk to seize her notebook, it wasn't there anymore.

        Her breathing stopped for a short second. She looked everywhere until she saw Sirius exiting the door, her notebook in his grip about to put it in his bag. Her eyes widened. She ran to where he was walking down the hall, tapping him on the shoulder.

        He turned to where she was and when he did, Y/N froze. She didn't know what to do or what to say.

        "Um..." Sirius tried to say. "What is that you need?"

        The girl tried to find the right words to say to him. That was when she tried to blurt out any coherent sentence she could think of, "I'm not stalking you, it's just that you accidentally put my notebook in your bag and I'm waiting for the right moment to steal it back before you see the doodles of you I did in it."

        That was Sirius' moment to be embarrassed. With flushed cheeks, he searched through his bag to find her notebook in it. He clutched onto it and gave it to her.

        "I'm sorry it just looked a lot like my notebook...I-I thought it was mine which was why I took it." She accepted the book with a small smile.

        They smiled at each other, him awkwardly raking his hand through his hair. He tilted his head to the side, looking at her in a way that she couldn't read. "Why do you always look at me like I'm going to disappear?"

        "Because you're beautiful."

        She was at a loss for words. "Oh, w-well-"

        "And you are going to disappear eventually." He interrupted her.

        "What?" She questioned. Then right before her eyes, everything started to move slowly. The setting morphed into something else, and before she knew it, an alarm blared.

        She groaned in her bed. It was all a dream, a fantasy, even though it felt extremely real.

--

so basically, she was a fangirl. lmaoo

word count: 610