unexpected - SIRIUS

YOUNG!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which living with Sirius as a fiancé feels like a dream in reality and unexpected things are beginning to happen only for the best

--

        She was in shock. The girl looked down at the stick in front of her that showed a plus sign, meaning only one thing. It was positive.

        Her hand flies to her mouth, happy tears started to flow from her eyes. As the tears started to flow she looked up at the bathroom mirror in front of her and slightly chuckled at her state. Hair messed up, pregnancy test in one hand, eyes tired from the lack of sleep that three hours had offered.

        Y/N looked out the window that was implanted in the bathroom, the sun was beginning to rise. She exited the bathroom, the stick still in her hand, then looked at the time and assumed it was extremely early to wake her fiancé Sirius up.

        The girl moved to the bedroom where her significant other was sleeping soundlessly. Her lips twitched up into a genuine smile, as she gently laid on the empty space next to the dark-haired man.

        The Y/H/C girl started to fidget as she laid next to the man, sleep not coming to her from the excitement of telling her fiancé the news overtook her body. Sirius was starting to stir in his sleep. That was when he woke up suddenly.

        Y/N shot up from her spot next to him, her eyes flying open. "Hey..."

        He turned to see her smiling a tired smile at him. "Did I wake you?"

        She shook her head, "I've been awake for a while."

        "Why?" He ran his hand through her hair in an affectionate way.

        "I-" Y/N hesitated before replying, "I have something that I need to tell you." The girl stood up, adjusted herself to a sitting position opposite Sirius. She took his hand that was previously running through her hair and said the words that made him feel like the happiest man alive, "Babe, I'm pregnant."

        His face didn't fall, his face didn't stay in a neutral expression that it was previously, instead his face lit up and the biggest smile was replaced on his lips. "A-Are you serious?"

        "Well I can't be serious, that's your name." She chuckled, "I can't be even more serious than I am."

        Sirius was ecstatic, he couldn't help but wrap his arms around his love into a warm hug. "I hate you, but I love you." He pressed a kiss to her temple. "I love you so much."

        "Want to get out of bed to celebrate?" Y/N offered.

        "Five more minutes...?"

        She laughed, "Fine."

        That very morning was spent with laughs, smiles, and many hugs and kisses.

--

i honestly think this was a cute little drabble.

word count: 436