escape from azkaban - SIRIUS

SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which Sirius was wrongfully accused of a crime he did not commit and the love of his life, Y/N, goes to pay him a visit at Azkaban Prison

--

        She was on an island in the middle of the North Sea of Great Britain, also known as Azkaban Prison. The murky and dim feeling of the prison gave her chills down to her spine as a guard guided her to Sirius' cell. She was in front of the cell where the love of her life was behind of, looking as fragile as ever.

        Y/N felt a pang in her heart as she saw the terrified look in his once beautiful gray eyes that she would get lost in. "Sirius..." She whispered, a tear slowly escaping her eye.

        Sirius looked at his love, teardrops escaping his eyes at the state she was in. "Y/N?" She nodded her head, smiling through the pain. He stood up from his spot on the dusty floor, "Oh my Godric, why are you here?"

        The guard interrupted their conversation sternly speaking, "You have ten minutes, don't be long." The police guard leaned against the wall a bit far from the two to give them their privacy.

        Sirius started to ramble once the guard was out of sight, "Y/N here me out please, I didn't do this I-I-I would never do such a thing and to my best friend..." The man raked his large hand through his dark locks, "that's just cruel, but you know me I would never commit a crime especially when it came to selling someone out for murder, you know me, you love me and I love you-"

        "Sirius." Y/N interjected in a harsh tone making him conclude his rant and looking up from the floor to her eyes, that he fell in love with each and every time, behind the bars. "I-I know who sold James and Lily to Voldemort..." His eyes gazed at her, not even taking a moment to pause before asking who. She answered hesitantly, taking a deep breath and saying the name that was now foul to her to even speak of, "Peter Pettigrew."

        The world felt as if it was crashing down on Sirius, his head beginning to spin. The guy fellow was his and James' best friend, the question was how could he do such a thing and betray everyone that he loved? It seemed physically impossible that anyone could endure such pain. She reacted the exact way when Remus had confessed to her that it was Pettigrew that sold Lily and James Potter's soul to Lord Voldemort.

        She placed her delicate hand on the nape of his neck, "I'm gonna get you out of here if it's the last thing I will ever have to do."

        A tear escaped one of his gray eyes "I love you so much."

        "Your time's up." The guard interrupted him, now grabbing the girl gently by the arm leading her out of the corridor.

        "I love you too." She shouted back. "I'll get you out, I promise!" But she couldn't keep that promise.

--

this was v sad i'm so sorry

word count: 492