one more night (2 + final) - SIRIUS

YOUNG!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which after the night took place, they wish for one more night

inspired by the song "one more night" by stars

--

        The next morning he woke up, feeling groggy and exhausted. Thinking of the events that had taken place the night before at the Black Lake, a smile making its way to his rosy-stained lips. Ignoring the immense aching feeling that immersed throughout his body, he rose up from his bed, feeling as alive as ever. A grin took place in Sirius' face the entire morning. Up until the feasting of breakfast in the Great Hall where he saw her. Out of the many times, he saw her, she still manages to take his breath away.

        She was sat alongside her friends in her Y/H/N table. She looked up, feeling as if she was being watched, only to meet Sirius' loving gaze. She smiled warmly, Sirius' heart melting a tad bit. As Y/N's friend's chit chatted quietly, she got up from her spot, walking to Sirius who stood up from the Gryffindor table as well.

        As soon as they were face-to-face, the stunning girl in front of Sirius spoke up, "One more night?"

        The man grins from ear-to-ear, nodding and answering back, "One more night."

--

i know it was quite short, but it was a cute ending tho to a cute mini series :)

word count: 192