meet me - NEWT

NEWT SCAMANDER x READER

In which the young Hufflepuff arrives in New York and bumps into a certain girl only to find out later on it is Y/N

--

        Newt's brown boots patted along the concrete ground of New York City, chestnut hair falling on his forehead. With a suitcase in one hand and a fidgety hand in the other, the man looked around the tall buildings and the carriages that carried the wealthy individuals. The chestnut-haired man was known for not looking where he was going which was no surprise when he bumped into a Y/H/C girl. Their shoulders bumped and it seemed as if she was rushing somewhere by the fact that her black shoes clicked in a fast pace. Y/N let out a quick, "sorry" taking a glance at the culprit. Though, before he can fully take a look at her, she had rushed off.

        Once she had been out of sight, the man looked back at her. Taking in her hair and the way that she walked. A smile tugged at his lips, he was secretly hoping that they'll meet again.

--

        Mr. Scamander was caught using magic in a public place with No-Maj's present by an ex-Auror, Tina, of Magical Congress of the United States of America. Next thing he knew he was being led by her to the apartment that she shares with her sister. The No-Maj, Jacob, tagging along.

        The moment the trio had arrived at the apartment they were greeted by Tina's sister, Queenie. She had made them food, and quad's had gathered around the dining table. While the adults conversed and had dug into their meals, a key rattled and the door opened.

        Y/N, the two siblings friend, had come through the door, "Hey guys, I had so many errands to run today I just..." The girl trailed off, about to take off her jet-black coat but stopped when she was greeted with guests. Jacob and Newt stared at the intruder, causing the girl to speak up again, "I thought we weren't supposed to have men over."

        The siblings shrugged simultaneously. She furrowed her brows and glanced at someone who couldn't take his eyes off of her. It was a certain chestnut headed man, who was looking at the girl through his sea green eyes. He seemed very familiar.

--

this was kinda short but i didn't know how to end this

word count: 362