mr. black (extended scene + final) - SIRIUS

PROFESSOR!SIRIUS BLACK x READER

In which Sirius and Y/N meet 5 years later, and they learn to know that their feelings hadn't really been gone after all

--

        A 21-year-old Y/N walked the streets of Diagon Alley, the nostalgia hitting her as she reminisced the time she used to come to this destination to get her school supplies which made her smile at nothing.

        Her smile faded when she had collided with someone, the stuff in her hands falling to the ground. She looked up at the tall person, only to be met with the gray eyes that always made her feel weak in the knees.

        Sirius Orion Black.

        "I am so sorr-" He started, picking her stuff up that fell from her grip, but stopped when he looked up and saw her. A staring contest had emerged between the two, gray eyes between y/e/c eyes.

        The dark-haired man cleared his throat, "Well... it's nice to see you again Ms. Y/L/N."

        "We're out of school Sirius I'm pretty sure you're allowed to refer to me through my first name." She chuckled awkwardly, running a hand through her hair.

        "Um... yeah sorry, Y/N." He smiled, showing off his pearly whites, awkwardly putting his hands in his jean pockets. "So, how've you been?"

        "Good, I'm working at the Ministry of Magic and I live in the muggle world now; I have an apartment down in London." She smiled, acting the most casual she could be in his presence.

        "Oh," he raised a brow, "living alone?"

        "Yeah..." The girl squinted, the sun hitting her eyes. "What about you?"

        "Still teaching at Hogwarts."

        "That's nice..."

        An unwieldy silence occurred, Sirius interrupted it when he asked a question that Y/N was wondering the entire time. "Do you want to grab a bite to eat?"

        She grinned enthusiastically, "yes!" The young girl cleared her throat to not sound too desperate near the older man, "I-I mean, yes, I would love to."

        Sirius chuckled brightly, "Alright, right this way then."

--

i know this part was a bit boring but i feel like it would a good note to end the final part of this series! thanks for finishing mr. black! means a lot :)

more imagines are this way ---->

word count: 316