sundays - REMUS

YOUNG!REMUS LUPIN x READER

In which Remus and Y/N spend a lazy Sunday in bed

--

        The alarm clock blared throughout the fair-sized apartment that the couple, Remus and Y/N, share. The girl groaned, extending her arm to turn the noise off. Causing Remus to sneakily wrap his arms around his fiancé. "Good morning beautiful." He mumbled against her ear, giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

        The Y/H/C girl groaned, "It's Sunday, go back to sleep Rem."

He hummed, thinking, "Um...how about no." The sandy-haired man answered, grabbing the duvet that the both were wrapped in and only wrapped it on himself.

"Stop stealing the covers." The girl next to him said. Remus chuckled turning towards her. "I'm not kidding Moony!" Y/N shouted taking a pillow and hitting the man with it.

        Now that she was stood in a position where Remus could easily grab her by the waist. He grinned, dimples appearing on each side of his mouth. "You know you're really sexy when you're angry."

        "Shut up." She jokingly replied, smiling. Giving him a peck on the lips.

        The morning was spent with two lovebirds in bed, not bothering to even get up.

--

word count: 188