stupid - REMUS

YOUNG!REMUS LUPIN x READER

In which Y/N is a rebel and likes to live in the moment, meanwhile Remus is a shy nobody that is fond of living in the shadows; they fall in love with just one mini mediocre joke that the man intends

--

        She was a rebel. A delinquent. She didn't like authority nor power against her. The teachers at Hogwarts despise her for those reasons, so did most of the students. However, she did get along with a group of boys known for being delinquents — The Marauders. The clique ultimately accepted her as one of them, being that she had identical views and interests as them.

        The one person that she had gotten along on the right foot with almost instantly was Remus John Lupin. Even though the pair were complete opposites, they had gotten through thick and thin. She's around him to a greater extent than her clique, so much that she had started developing feelings for him, and it was mutual. In her words, it was something about the way that he wasn't like any other guy she had ever met and it was quite ridiculous the fact that he was extremely different from any of the Marauders.

        As Y/N was lost in her thoughts, she was laid upside down in her comfortable and springy bed. The sandy-haired man sat adjacent to her on the twin bed, papers laid across his lap. The girl licked her lips speaking, "I feel the urge to do something stupid."

        She wasn't really talking to anyone, nor was she talking to herself. The girl was simply voicing out her thoughts. There was silence for a moment, but the effortless response that came from Remus was shocking. 

        "I'm stupid. Do me." He shrugged smirking.

        She slowly arose from the position she was previously in, turning towards the boy with a bewildered expression at his sudden change of attitude. "What the fuck did you just say?"

        "It was a joke Y/N chill," He shook her off. The girl calmed a bit from the string of words that escaped his mouth. "...but I wasn't really kidding about the doing me part." She turned to him astonished once again, once he turned back to her she captivated his lips onto hers.

--

short, but cute (literally like any one of my oneshots lmfaoo)

word count: 384