Heist // VIXX

Hey there! Just a quick warning, this is a super long chapter so watch out. Also, this is the kind of chapter where it doesn't include, "you" the fangirl. Instead, it's just an imagine where VIXX work among themselves. With that said, enjoy! The below picture is a small collage I did of VIXX looking like full meals in their leather jackets.

 With that said, enjoy! The below picture is a small collage I did of VIXX looking like full meals in their leather jackets

"Is everybody here?"

Hakyeon asks, placing a stack of papers on the table.

Hakyeon was the leader of the heist group. He was the most experienced and was also the one who gathered all the members together. He was good at managing the members as well coming out with the outline of the plan.

Taekwoon hums, not really replying Hakyeon's question.

Taekwoon was the quiet one. He never really contributed much to the planning but when it comes to the execution, he was the best. He reacts calmly no matter how dire the situation may be. He also is capable to reading his members' thoughts and assists them in whatever they may need.

Jaehwan grins.

"Yeah, the whole team's here!"

Jaehwan was the chirpy one. He was always very energetic, allowing the rest of the members to get hyped up as well. He typically provides with the necessary equipment and costumes. Due to his personality, he had many connections and easy access to weapons and other illegal things.

Wonshik simply smiled at Jaehwan's response before clearing his throat.

Wonshik was also another quiet one. He rarely speaks but does contribute certain ideas to the plan. His speciality was in driving. He is good at directing attention away from their car as well as avoiding any police cars on the road. He always ensures the team's safety and never speeds unless necessary.

"Well, shall we get started?"

Hongbin asks, an eyebrow raised.

Hongbin was the meticulous one. He takes note of every small little detail in the plans and makes sure it's engrained into his brain. He ensures evidence is not left behind. Being the hacker in the group, he was typically in charge of communicating with the group and the shutting down of CCTVs.

"It's been so long since our last heist. I almost feel rusty."

Sanghyuk said as he cracked his knuckles.

Sanghyuk was the muscles of the group. Despite being the youngest, he was the tallest, bulkiest and the strongest. He was responsible with handling any security guards or body guards. He is good with any weapon but most of the time, he let his fists do the talking.

"I almost forgot our nicknames."

Jaehwan said. Hakyeon chuckles, agreeing with Jaehwan.

"I've almost forgot them too. Let's recap then. I'm N, Taekwoon is Leo, Jaehwan is Ken, Wonshik is Ravi, Hongbin is........."