VIXX as your best friend

~After a break-up~

N

N: Are you okay?

You: Yeah....just a little sad. Like why would he.....

N: Don't be gloomy over a guy like him. He didn't deserve an awesome girl like you. There are many fish in the sea anyways.

You: True but I don't think I'll be dating for quite some time.

N doesn't respond to your message and you throw your phone aside. Even your best friend in ignoring you. You hear the doorbell ring and you rush to open the door. N is standing there with his hair slightly messy in a comfortable shirt and sweatpants. He opens his arms and you run straight into them.

You: Thank you.

N: Anything for you~

Leo

Leo: Ice cream and movie?

You: Yes please.

Leo: I'll be there in 5 minutes.

He soon arrives and you're more than glad to see him. Leo hands you a tub of ice cream and you bring it to the couch. He walks into your room as though it's his and brings out the blankets. He covers you with the blankets,dims the lights, turns on the movie before joining you under the giant blanket. You lean on his shoulder as the movies starts.

You: You're the best.

Leo simply smiles before placing a small kiss on the top of your head.

Ken

Ken: TIME TO GO SHOPPING!

You: huh? Wait why?

Ken: You need to get over the guy~ The best way is through shopping!

You: uhmmm

You don't know what to text back when you suddenly hear a loud honk. You rush out your house only to see Ken sitting in his car.

Ken: Let's go!

You can't help the smile on your face as you hop in beside him.

You: You're the best.

Ken: I know~ ;)

Ravi

You: Oppa........

Ravi: What happened?

You: Jason broke up with me.....

Ravi: So?

You: So...so.....never mind. I thought you would understand.

You lie back down on the bed as you try to push the thoughts of Jason away. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

You roll out of bed and slam the alarm down. You dreaded meeting Jason again. As you walk to your locker, you notice that someone familiar standing there.

You: What do you want?

He turns to you and your eyes grow wide. His cheek was bruised, eye was swollen and lips were cracked and bleeding.

Jason: Sorry....sorry......I'm so sorry. Just...as-ask your friend to lea-leave me alo-alone.

You're still confused as he sprints right past you. You blink a few times before understanding the situation. Oh Ravi.

You: Thank you

Ravi: My pleasure.

Hongbin

You decide to go over to Hongbin's house for a sleep-over since you were feeling pretty down. You were about to knock on the door when the door swung open.

Hongbin: Hey!

You: Hey.....

Hongbin drags you inside and you let him. You noticed that he had dinner prepared for you guys and a movie playing. He pulls open the chair for you and gestures to you.

Hongbin: My lady~

You blush a little as you take a seat. Hongbin sits across you and you guys tuck in. The flavours explode in your mouth and you immediately smile to yourself.

Hongbin: Yah.

You: Hmmm?

Hongbin: Do you think he'll like it if I upload these pictures?

You look up only to see Hongbin holding several unglamorous pictures of Jason. You burst out laughing and so does Hongbin. Seeing his dimpled smile and hearty laughter made you feel better.

You: It's fine, you don't need to upload them.

Hongbin leans towards you and gives you another smile. He lightly pets your head and you feel yourself blushing again.

Hongbin: That's my girl.

Hyuk

Hyuk: You okay?

You: *lying* mmm yeah.

Hyuk: You sure?

You: ......yeah

Hyuk: Do you want to rant about it while snacking on popcorn?

You: Yes.

Hyuk grins as he pulls you along the street. You guys enter the elevator and quickly arrive in his apartment. You take a seat at the couch while Hyuk grabs some popcorn and drinks. He jumps onto the couch beside you and passes you a bowl of popcorn.

You: So like, he just fucking broke up with me over the phone! No reason, no explanation,NOTHING!

Hyuk: *shoves popcorn in his mouth* mmm what a fick.

You: *snacks on the popcorn* And, it's like he isn't that atractive........

You continue ranting to Hyuk while he simply nods and agrees,adding some comments along the way. You feel yourself getting tired and you lean on his shoulder.

You: And.....*yawn* he.....doesn't......even......d-

Your eyes slowly close and Hyuk smiles to himself. He gently places your head on his lap and he soon falls asleep too.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So.....I accidently published this so if you're seeing this for the second time,that's why. I enjoy making these kinds of imagines so I'll be making more soon. But I need your help to tell me like the theme or version that you want. Just comment and I'll read all 3 of them 😂😂 ( For example, a younger brother version or a father version ;) )