Memory // Leo

Yup I am a major asshole who can't finish the story for Lost// VIXX. I'll try my best to complete the story but hopefully this long ass story can help tide you through the tough times!  

.

.

He let his head bob to the beat but Leo would frequently find himself staring at Ravi, Ken and N. They were moving crazily, allowing themselves to enjoy fully and girls loved it. Gripping the cup in his hand, he tentatively took a sip.

"Hey~"

Turning around, he notices a girl, caked in make-up, had just walked into the house. She waved at everybody and they seemed to recognise her. His curious eyes travelled down to the luggage she held when it suddenly disappeared. His mind goes in a frenzy as he tried to figure out where it went when out of the corner of his eyes, he noticed another girl walking upstairs. His eyebrows scrunch up in confusion before he felt his legs move.

"Where are you going babe?"

His body is blocked as this tiny girl stands in front of him. Lightly pushing her away, he continued following the mysterious girl. As his legs brought him up the stairs, he suddenly felt someone being pushed towards him. The guy lays in Leo's arms for a while before make a small noise. He burps and every single thing he had eaten, left his mouth and spewed all over Leo's expensive shirt, making him groan in annoyance. Leo throws the guy away before deciding to look for the toilet, the thoughts of the girl, completely vanished. As he tried to navigate through the mansion, he felt the annoyance boil up inside of him.

"You looking for something?"

Swiftly turning around, he noticed the same mysterious girl as before. Instead, she now wore a black hoodie and some shorts. She seems to notice Leo staring as she clicked her tongue. His attention went back to her face and he pointed to his shirt, as though it was the most obvious thing. Her eyes travel down his torso and he felt himself squirm under her gaze.

"The toilet's that way."

He quickly thanked her before running off. Turning on the tap, he tried to wash off the vomit but the stench remained. After about 10 more minutes of trying, he finally gives up. If he had continued, the contents in his own stomach would have risen. Peeling off the sticky piece of fabric, he throws it into the sink. He grabs hold of his belt and unbuckles it when a knock stops him. Letting go of the belt, he opened the door.

"Yes?"

He looks down and sees the same girl as before but she had a stack of clothes in her arms.

"I got you some of my oversized shirts and sweatpants. I suggest you take a bath since you're already going to change."

Unblinking, he stares at her. She shifts a bit under his gaze before extending her arm out again. He eventually grabs the shirt and pants but her hand was still extended and he raises his eyebrow. Her eyes shift to the stained shirt before looking back to him.

"I guess I could help you wash your clothes, since I'm already here."

He nods his head in appreciation before placing the dirty shirt in her arms. She bows before taking her leave. He closes the door before pursing his lips.

"She's.......nice."

He muttered to himself as he take off his pants. He began mentally scolding myself as he forgot to thank her. He got into the shower when he realised the bandages on his arms were still on.

Peeling off the bandages and ignoring the pain, he quickly washes the smell away before drying himself off. He pulls the shirt over his head and puts on the pants which fitted him rather nicely. Grabbing a white towel off the rack, he raised it to his head. He tried drying his hair but a shock of pain surges through his arm causing a string of curses to leave his mouth. Leo chewed his bottom lip nervously as he remembered that N always helped him dry hair after that cutting incident. He leaves the towel around his neck in defeat before deciding to search for the girl again.