Slaves // Leo

Leo's POV:

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I screamed as the poison was poured over my wounds. I writhed under the ropes as I tried to escape.

"STOP TRYING TO RESIST. STAY STILL LIKE A SLAVE SHOULD."

I glared at her as I seethed.

"Never."

She scoffed as she put down the bottle. She walked over to N who was laid still on the other table. Her fingers dragged across his cheek as she smirked.

"Be like N. So quiet,weak........makes me want to torture him even more."

She took out the knife and started carving words into his arm. He just screamed but didn't move.

She was physcoatic. Her name was "Trish" and she was a demon. We got into her hands when our previous master abandoned us. She cuts us,stabs us,spits on us and even rapes us. But we never die because we were made to be immortal. To forever serve our masters. Since we never die but our masters do...........they're always changing and they always get worse.

This one loved N the most since he never fights back but he hasn't given up. He's just tired of fighting back. Unlike me, I fight back no matter how much it hurts.

She suddenly released all of us and threw us our uniforms.

"Get changed. School is in an hour."

We quickly put on our clothes and wait outside. We arrive in school and Trish puts on a fake smile. She was two faced. In school she's the angel,the perfect one. No matter what, she doesn't get angry. At home, that's a different story. Once lunch came around, she made Hyuk to get her food and Hyuk hurried off. He quickly arrived back but accidentally spilled her drink. She reached to him and scratched him across his face. She pinched him till his skin peeled off. I looked away, not wanting to see him suffer.

~Time passes~

It was time to go home and Trish was making out with Hongbin. She loved using him the most to satisfy her needs since he was the most attractive. Suddenly she stopped and made her way over to me. Hongbin sighed in relief while I moved away. I kept resisting her grip when she screams.

"Stop the car!"

She drags me out into the rain and begins beating me."

"You useless."

Hit.

"Piece."

Kick

"Of shit."

Punch.

I felt the blood pouring out as I claw at her leg. She walks back to the car and it drives off. Great. She left me alone. My breathing was heavy as I lay in the rain. My vision became hazzy as my breathing slowed down. I notice a silloute of a lady walking towards me. I couldn't make out anything but a black hoodie as I blacked out.

~After 24 hours of sleep~

I wake up, feeling groggy. I try to move my arms to rub my eyes when I realise I can't. My eyes widened in fear as I looked down. I was shirtless but I noticed most of my wounds were gone.

"You're awake."

I snap my head to the voice and I see a lady standing by the door. She was about 165cm tall and I noticed her eyes were purple. She walked towards me and I shake my head in fear. I can't move,she must've done something to me.

"Yes I did do something to you. I gave you a pill that paralyses your body to ensure it's fully rested and allows the other components to heal your body."

Heal? She takes a cloth and dips it in a pail of water before slowly wiping away my sweat.

"You'll be fine. I'll make sure your brothers are fine too."

I somehow trust her. She gives me a small smile and I completely give in. She drags her hand across my abs and I felt myself growing hot. She stops at a particular place and presses. I feel the pressure building up in my arms and leg and I suddenly can move.

"Do you want some water?"

I nod my head and she passes me a glass of water. As I sipped on the water,I suddenly felt really warm and looked down. My eyes widened at what she was doing. My face became flushed as I stopped breathing.

There she was, laying her head on my stomach, completely asleep. I tried reading her emotion and all I could get was 'Tired'. She must've taken care of me all night. I lightly pat her hair when she mutters something.

"I'll save your brothers........trust me. Okay?"

I just nod my head as I lay there,completely comfortable.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This will continue as a short series with Leo, following how he escapes from "Trish" together with Chloe