VIXX: Drunk

Your POV:

Ugh, what's this splitting headache?

Ken: You're awake?

I look up to see Ken standing there with a glass of water. He extends it towards me and I gratefully grab it. Taking a sip of water really soothed my parched throat and I soon finish the whole glass.

You: What happened?

Ken: Well........

~Flashback~

Ravi: LET'S GET DRUNK!

I screamed in agreement as I began chugging the can of beer. The music was blasting and our bodies were moving to the beat. I see Leo sitting alone at the bar and Imake my over to him.

You: Yah~ Leo. Let's dance!

He refuses at first but follows me anyways. We began dancing and just start laughing uncontrollably. He grows tired as he continues drinking and returns to his seat. Hyuk and Hongbin were talking to each other and I frowned. Wasn't Hyuk too young to drink? I ignore them as I join Ravi on the dance floor. He begins grinding on me and I begin laughing again. I decide to grab another drink when N stops me.

N: You're really pretty......

I narrow my eyes at him before pointing at him.

You: You're drunk aren't you?

He begins giggling and I follow suit.

Ravi: YAH! You need to get away from my girlfriend.

Ravi had slung an arm around my shoulder and pushed N away. N steps forward and pushes a finger in Ravi's chest.

N: I'm your hyung! And she's mine.

The two start bickering back and forth and I shake my head at the noise. I push the two of them apart before going off to find Ken.

You: KENNIE!

I scream before I run towards him. He was busy dancing with Hyuk and Hongbin but stops when he sees me. He frowns at me as I stagger towards him. I notice Leo completely passed out at the bar and walk to him.

You: LeO~ Are you okay?

He shakes his head and his cheeks begin jiggling. I giggle as I poke his cheeks and he groans. I grow bored and pick up the bottle at the side. I bring it to my lips when I heard Ken's soothing voice.

Ken: That's enough......

Ken's hand stops the bottle and I frown at him. I grab his face as I lean in.

You: You're no fun~

I whine and I make my way to Hongbin.

You: Wassup Red bean~

He gives me a dazzling smile and I feel myself falling in love. Just kidding. I grin at him when I feel myself getting dizzy. I fall forward and expect to hit the floor but Hongbin's strong arms support me.

Hongbin: Let's get them home.

He says to Ken and Hyuk before carrying me,bridal style. I blush a bit before hitting his chest lightly.

You: Who said you could carry me?

Hongbin: I did, princess.

I heard Hyuk clear his throat but Hongbin simply smiles at him. Although my vision was blurred, I could see Ken grabbing N and Ravi while Hyuk took care of Leo. I look at Hongbin but my vision was blurred even further. Maybe I should sleep?

Hongbin: Yes you should.

~flashback ends~

You: Oh god.

I bury my face in my hands and Ken begins laughing. I hit him lightly and he stops.

Ken: Come on, take this.

He passes me some pills and I quickly swallow it. I feel the headache subsiding and I take a look at the room. Leo is passed out on the floor while Ravi is on the couch, sleeping. N is awake, drinking banana milk but he looks pretty much dead while Hyuk was watching anime.

Hongbin: Oh, do you want to eat?

I look up and see Hongbin standing there with stacks of pancakes in his hands.

You: Yes please.

He helps me up and we make our way over to the table. We soon start digging in and both Ken and Hyuk join us soon after.

Hyuk: I can't believe the Hyungs are so drunk.........

Ken: They're light drinkers unlike us.

I scoff as I continue shoving pancakes in my mouth.

You: They are just old.......

They all look at me before laughing out loud. But Ken stops laughing.

Ken: Wait I'm only 2 years younger than N and Leo hyung......

You: I know.

Hyuk starts bursting out laughing while Hongbin gives me a high-five. We soon finish the stack of pancake and I clear my throat.

You: You know,you guys are idols and shouldn't do these kind of things.

They stare at me like I was crazy and I begin laughing.

You: Yah~ I'm just kidding. You guys are humans and most importantly adults,you can do whatever the hell you want.

They nod their head in agreement and I put a thumbs-up. I look around their house and notice a random reindeer head piece. Oh right,it's Christmas. I grab it and put it on Hyuk's head.

You: Hahaha, cute.......

My voice trails off as I get an idea.

Ken: Rovixx.......

Hongbin: What are you thinking.

I smirk at them before grabbing a camera.

You: Let's make a video.

.
.
.
.
.
.
And The End. You know what happens next! Just joking,I'll continue it jeez.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay it'll officially be in the next chapter. You can choose to skip it since it'll basically be going through the things that go on in VIXX TV 2 except you'll interact with them as well as what happens after the video ends. So ,hope you enjoyed this chapter,it isn't that long but it's definitely longer than others since I separated it into 2 chapters.