Ravi(The cover-up)

I look up to see Ravi with his hand stretched out.

"Let's go, Princess."

I gulp before placing my hands on his. He gently pulls me along and I recognise the place as their dance studio. We enter an empty room and he turns on the light. I take a seat randomly while Ravi sets up everything. The moment he was done, he started playing some songs. He moves his body to the beat and I was mesmerized by his moves.

So smooth,powerful and full of passion. I watch his broad back and the sweat starts dripping down his back. I continued watching with my mouth agape when he turns to me and smirks.

"Dance battle?"

I shake my head, not wanting to go against him. He bends down and raise his eyebrow.

"Why? You chicken?"

I feel the competitiveness inside me burn and I spring up. I narrow my eyes at him as I push a finger into his chest.

"Bring it on."

He laughs and he begins playing some hip-hop. I easily move to the beat and slide across the dance floor. He whistles and I start laughing. I did a small wave before pointing to him. He starts jumping and playing around. He moves his body around and I start laughing at his weird antics. The music slows down to a love song and he bows down. He extends his hand like a gentleman and I fake curtsied before taking his hand. We began ball-dancing and I honestly couldn't hold my laughter. We soon separate but he had other plans.

Pulling on my hand, I spin towards him. I place my hand on his chest as I look up at him. His eyes travel down from my eyes to my lips and he bends down. Placing his lips on mine, I felt complete. Our lips move in sync like a dance and I feel myself getting hotter. I soon pull back for breath and look at him.

"Ravi........"

He pulls me back in and he smiles against my lips.

"Less talking......."

I nod my head slightly before wrapping my arms around his neck. His hand travels down my back and I grin slightly. Our kissing turns into something more passionate and we begin fighting against each other.

After what seemed like an eternity of making-out, we were laid on the floor, out of breath. I slowly reach for his hand and grab it. He lifts it up and we both stare at it.

"I never knew this day would come."

He turns to me and begins laughing at himself.

"Especially since your brother is my best friend."

I nod my head agreeing with him. I soon roll over towards him and he wraps me in his arms. I let out a sigh of relief before smiling.

"I'm glad you're in my life."

I randomly spurt out and he begins laughing.

"Sorry but I don't do cheesy lines."

I hit him on the chest and sit up straight, letting go of his hand. He immediately sits up with me and grabs my face. He pecks me on the lips before placing a playful grin on his face.

"I'm just joking."

I turn away with my cheeks puffed and he grabs my face again. He then begins pecking me everytime he said a word.

"Forgive"

Peck.

"Me."

Peck.

"Darling"

Peck.

"My"

Peck

"Most"

Peck.

"Precious"

I stop him with my fingers and give him smile.

"Fine. I forgive you."

I give him one long kiss and he made it last another eternity. Although......

I wouldn't mind spending an eternity with him.