Music // Hongbin

My school had frequent and by frequent I mean every single day we have idols coming over to see us perform or give us lessons. Usually every month the groups will change. For some reason however a particular idol group will be here for half a year. From January,now to July. It was VIXX and everybody was going crazy. I can understand why. They're tall,super attractive,multiple-talented and all such nice people.

All 300 students were going to be gathered in the hall and VIXX will be in front with their judging criterias. The most talented students will perform for them and they will give critical feedback.

For now all 10 of the students that will be performing are back stage. I'm in charge of my best friend Trish.

I let out a breath as I adjust Trish's Mic.

"Do I look okay? Omg I'm too nervous. I need to give a good impression."

I chuckled at her terrified expression and she frowned at me.

"You look fabulous Trish. You'll be fine."

She huffed at my statement.

"Thats easy for you to say. You're so talented and have multiple good skills.You're so pretty and tall too. Of course you'll be confident."

"Plus you're mixed. Which helps with your language skills."

I purse my lips as I continue adjusting her Mic.

"Yet here I am in charge of media and wadrobe rather than performing."

"But you chose to hide your talents rather than show it off."

I laugh at her as I finished fixing her Mic.

"I don't like showing off. Do you need me to touch up your make-up?"

She brightens up and nods her head.

I ask her to sit down and I begin working. She was still really fidgety so I lightly grab her face and lean in. Her eyes widened and her mouth parted which helped me apply her eyeliner and lip tint easier. A blush appeared on her face and I snickered.

"Yah. Push away your blush. I can't gauge how much to put on if you're that red."

She blushes an even darker red as she pats her face. She calms herself down and I put on her blush.

"I don't know why you have that effect on me. I'm clearly into guys yet.........ugh you're too pretty."

I let out a hearty laugh at her hilarious statement. I felt a small pull on my shirt and I turn to see Nicole standing there.

"Can....ca-.....can you help me with my make up too?"

I could see Trish frown as her as I give her a small smile.

"Sure."

I help her enhance her features and after 5 minutes I was done. She thanked me and ran back to her place. I prop myself on top of a stool and begin swinging my legs back and forth.

Soon the performances began and I watched them perform. I was anticipating Trish's performance and when she went up on stage, I cheered excitedly for her backstage. The music started and she began singing. It was amazing and I clapped like a seal the moment she finished. She awaited VIXX's response and she mostly got compliments. Except that she needed to control her breathing and the shaking of her voice. She bowed to thank them and ran towards me.

"Oh my god! They are so attractive."

I smile at her and pet her head.

"Good job, I'm proud of you."