Vampire // VIXX

The chapter after VIXX: Drunk will probably not be published because it's kind of just repeating what happens in the episode of VIXXtv and it isn't that funny. The following chapter is about 2000 words long so beware. Tell me what you think and comment if you want me to complete it. It'll only be another chapter long about the same length but I'll need your opinion. For now, enjoy~ Also, what do you think of VIXX's comeback? I already pre-ordered the album and I'm super excited. It'll be the last album I can buy though how sad ;(. Anyways, onto this chapter~

? : Princes, the blood slaves and maids will arrive soon.

?: Got it.

?: Are they pretty?

?: i don't care as long as they taste good.

?: oh brother,you just want their body.

?: ........

?: I can't wait to drink their blood.

?: Yes, they have been carefully hand-picked by Andrew and I. They are of the best quality and you will not be disappointed. There is even a special one.

?: Good.

?: You're dismissed.

.

"Grab her!"

Her large white wings desperately tried to raise themselves up but failed. The broken bones and blood leaking out of her proved to be too much for her body to handle. They roughly grabbed her by the hair and her wings slump down in defeat. She had been caught by the "mad men". They kidnap innocent young girls to sell off as slaves,maids or use as a blood bank. Usually they target humans but this angel caught their eye. The way her wings were pure white, the way her blue eyes shone and the way her black hair flew in the wind just captivated them. They had to have her. It was a perfect plan, they could sell her off for millions of dollars while have some eye candy. Except, hey didn't know she was a hybrid. One of the rarest kind.

Angel × Vampire.

Chloe POV

How long have I been here? I fall on my back as I grab my reeling head. My vampire was begging to come out but he prevented it. The both of them were arguing in my head, causing a major headache.

Chloe: Both of you shut up.

Damien(Angel): But.......

Draco(Vampire): Chloe darling,you want to let me out don't you?

Chloe: Not right now. Leave Damien alone. In fact, both of you leave me alone. I need some time to myself.

They both obey me as I lean against the wall. I steady my breathing as I try to collect my thoughts. Ignore Draco and be a slave or embrace Draco and escape? I need to escape.

Chloe: Draco~

Draco: Yes my lady?

Chloe: Aren't you thirsty?

Draco: Blood..........

Chloe: *gulping* I'm thirsty too. How about we get a drink?

Draco: *smirking* Good choice.

My body grows limp as I allow my mind to be taken over. One of my blue eyes turn red as my fangs protrude out. I shut my mouth as I hear the guard approaching. He opens the gate before making his way towards me. Grabbing me by my neck,I let my neck fall limply.