Slaves // Leo // pt. 4

Leo's POV:

I return back home and notice that they're already awake. They were talking with each other while Chloe was cooking pancakes. I wanted to go and help her but noticed that Hongbin was right beside her. He pinched her cheeks and began talking animatedly as he stared right into her eyes. I clenched my fists as I went to sit with the rest of the guys.

"Chloe's great right?"

N asked and they all nodded vigorously. I simply grunted which got Ravi's attention.

"Hyung what's up? You seem so down all of a sudden."

I make no attempt to answer the question as I laid down on the mattress. a few minutes pass and I felt something fall onto me.

"Leo~ I was wondering where you went."

Chloe said as she hugged my waist. I blushed as I lightly pushed her away. Both N and Ravi gave me a knowing smile as I gave them a cold glare.

"I went out for some air."

She smiled as she grabbed my hand.

"Come on, the pancakes are ready."

The rest of them got up as well and we sat down at the dining table. We began munching on the pancakes and I enjoyed every single bite of it. But I couldn't fully enjoy it since Chloe was sitting right across me with such a cute smile on her face as she stuffed herself with the pancakes. Once we were done, N offered to wash dishes and the rest of us went to the couch to watch some television. For some reason, I felt uneasy as Chloe cuddled up to me with her eyes were glued on the screen. Before I knew it, the familiar ears and tail popped out as her orange eyes glowed ever so slightly.

"Chloe.........."

I heard Hyuk mutter. She turns to face him and the rest of them turn to face her. They gasp and she realised what happened. Uh oh.

"SO CUUUUTTTTEEEEEEE!!!"

Ken screams as he pounces on her. He begins rubbing his face against her tail,petting her and hugging her. For some reason, I felt compelled to do something.

"Mine"

Chloe's POV:

I changed into a giant sweater and some leggings so I was more comfortable. I went outside and saw that they were all awake. After tossing them some clean shirts so they could be more comfortable, I went into the kitchen to cook them some pancakes. As I was mixing the batter, I felt a large hand on my small one.

"Let me help you."

I look up and see Hongbin staring at me with a big smile. I nod my head and let him take the whisk. As he continues mixing the batter, I get out some chocolate chips,strawberries,whipped cream and maple syrup. I decide to start a conversation with him since it was pretty quiet.

"So Hongbin you're gay?"

I literally face-palmed myself at that question. I mean, I may have snopped around their memories and found some information about them but I shouldn't have just blurted it out. For some reason, he just lets out a hearty laugh and nods his head.

"Yeah I am. You looked into my memory didn't you?"

I sheepishly nod my head and he pets my head.

"You're so cute and fluffy. If I wasn't gay I might've fallen for you."

Surprised, I look up.