Vixx as your brother

-Older-

N

N: Did you eat yet?

You: Nope.

N: Let me cook for you.

After 2 hours N plates you a bunch of rice balls. You happily place one in your mouth but instantly regret your decision.

You: haha.......hah

You slowly put back the rice ball and N notices.

N: What's wrong?

You: Nothing! It's.......delic-...deliciou-

You cannot complete your sentence and simply hold out a rice ball for him to sample. He tastes it and salt explodes in his mouth. He spits it out and laughs awkwardly.

N: Let's order pizza instead?

Leo

You: I'm hungryyyyyy~~~

Leo: Eat something.

You: Oppa, cook for me.

Leo: I'm too busy.

He walks back into his room and continues composing. You sigh in defeat and collapse on the couch. You eventually fall asleep and dream about food.

*sniff sniff*

You: what's that smell?

You open your eyes to see a plate of pasta, piping hot in front of you. You notice the note beside it and pick it up.

Eat up. Don't starve yourself.

~Leo oppa

Ken

Ken: Let's go eat some pizza!

You: But we just ate dinner......

Ken: PIZZA

Eventually you both go out for pizza and you had to admit it was delicious. As you walk along the street with your belly full, you notice Ken walking away from you. You don't think much of it until 5 minutes later he's gone. You begin frantically searching for him and you finally found him. He was in a Baskin Robin's stuffing his face with ice cream. When he sees you,he waves you over.

Ken: You want some?

You: *shakes head* No thanks.

Ken: Just eat some! *Shoves a spoonful of ice cream in your mouth*

You: *slowly chews* It's nice.

Ken grins at you like a kid and you begin shaking your head. Who exactly is the older sibling here?

Ravi

You: Oppa, I'm hungry.

Ravi: Zzzzzzz

You: Oppa.........

Ravi: Zzzzz*snorts*zzzzzzz

You: Ugh, I'll just ask my boyfriend to bring me out.

Ravi springs out of bed and grabs your hand.

Ravi: Boyfriend?

You: *trying hard to hold in laughter* I'm hungry.

Ravi: But I'm tired.

You: Looks like I'll go wit-

Ravi: Give me a minute.

And he rushes off to get ready.

Hongbin

You: Are you done?

Hongbin: One more picture......

Hongbin: Done.

The both of you start tucking in but you felt your appetite slowly dying out as you think of school. The girls at school keep teasing you on your weight and you thought of losing weight. As you bring your fork down, Hongbin looks up.

Hongbin: Don't even think about it.

You: Hmmm?

Hongbin: *jokingly* You're beautiful just the way you are afterall you are my sister.

Hongbin: *serious* So don't think of losing weight and putting your health at risk. Eat up.

You grin at his words and feel your appetite getting back. He was right, you should enjoy your meal. You begin to move your face closer to the bowl as yo stuff your face with food , not noticing Hongbin's brotherly smile as his eyes shone with adoration.

Hyuk

Hyuk: Are you hungry?

You: Yes, starving.

Hyuk: Here, eat this.

You take a bite of the rice ball only to realise it was filled with wasabi. You spit it out and begin shaking your head in disgust. Hyuk starts laughing like a maniac and you begin pulling his hair.

Hyuk: HAHAHA, ow! Sorry,sorry. Drink this.

You take a sip of the coffee and oh god the taste of fish sauce. You spit it out and run to wash your mouth with water. The taste doesn't go away and you begin spewing curses. Hyuk was on the floor, laughing as you continue trying to wash out the taste. Hyuk feels bad and he rushes out of the house. He soon returns with a cone of your favourite ice-cream and passes it to you.

Hyuk: Heh, sorry. I went a bit too far.

You: *inspecting the ice cream* hmmmm

Hyuk: I just bought it, I'm serious.

You trust him and take a big bite. The gooey goodness fills your mouth and you begin chowing down. The ice cream gets rid of the disgusting fish sauce and wasabi and you sigh in relief. Hyuk grins and pets your head.

Hyuk: You're too fun to prank.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Damn I enjoy writing these kinds of imagines. What do you think about these kinds or do you prefer the other ones? Tell me your opinions(although I'll still be writing both) since I'm curious. I hope you enjoy these imagines though!!!