Hyuk(The cover-up)

I see Hyuk standing there,sheepishly smiling with cotton candy in his hands. He hands one to me and I take it gratefully. 

"Noona........"

"hmm?"

He seemed really shy today and keeps fidgeting. I look at him and grab his hand comfortingly.

"What's wrong Hy-"

"Can I call you by your name? Even if it's just today........"

I let go of his hand in shock and my eyes widen. My breathing quickens as I feel my heart beatig really hard. He notices my reaction and laughs bitterly. Standing up, he begins walking away.

"Of course noona would reject me....."

"Yah......where are you going?"

I ask softly as I grab his hand. He turns around and I give him my signature eye-smile.

"I didn't say no right?"

He immediately grins and picks me up. 

"Chloe~"

He screams out as he twirls me around. I begin blushing as I begin hitting him. He lets me down and grabs me by the arm.

"Let's go!"

I let him drag me along as we leave behind the cotton candy.

.

"Isn't this fun Chloe?"

I nod my head as I continue shooting at the balloons. I pout as I failed to hit any of the targets. Hyuk notices and grabs the gun from me. He successfully shoots all of them down and I start clapping like a kid.

"Choose one."

I pick the giant unicorn and begin hugging it. I tip-toe and begin petting Hyuk's head.

"Good job."

He blushes and hides his face away from my view. I laugh as I cling my arm onto his.

"Let's go on that ride!"

We both sit down and the ride begins. As the ride accelerates, Hyuk and I start screaming. The ride finally ends and we both get off the ride, dizzy. I begin laughing and Hyuk follows me. Now we're both maniacs laughing at everything we see. I heard Hyuk's stomach grumble and smile.

"Let's have dinner together."

He rubs the back of his neck before nodding. We make our way to one of the restaurants near-by and enjoy our dinner. Both of us were stuffed but we can't forget about dessert can we? Entering the ice-cream parlor, we begin picking our flavours. I chose peppermint chocolate while Hyuk chose plain vanilla. We exit the parlor with our ice creams in our hands and walk underneath the moon.

As the moon lit up the beautiful street, Hyuk shyly grabs my hand. A smile is placed on my face as I squeeze his hand. We begin walking through the street with no words exchanged but no words were honestly necessary. Hyuk suddenly stops and he lightly drags me to the bench. We sit down and I continue to enjoy my ice-cream.

"Chloe-yah....... Since I'm already calling you by your name........"

I hum in response as I turn to face him. I notice something sparkle in his hand and my breath got caught in throat.

"Can I call you mine?"

He leans forward and helps me put on the necklace with a ring threaded through.

"When you're ready to accept, you can put on that ring."

I bring up to the sky and a smile spreads on my face. I turn to him and pull him in by the collar. He remains still for a few seconds before he responds.

A shy younger brother confession sure is sweet. Like cotton candy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YES! I finally completed all 6 imagines. Although it's short but it was kind of difficult to think of 6 entirely different scenarios. Even though there are some similarities, I hope you still enjoyed it~